Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
Global banking regulators said on Thursday they will consider how much capital lenders should be setting aside to cover risks from any holdings of crypto assets. The Basel Committee, which includes banking regulators...
Hong Kong-based OSL, part of BC Group, said on Thursday it had become the first cryptocurrency firm to apply for a digital asset exchange license from the Securities & Futures Commission (SFC). Hong Kong hosts...
Hong Kong ’s financial regulator published new rules on Wednesday that would allow crypto exchanges to receive an operating license, a step intended to improve regulation and standards and help prevent fraud. Market...
Cryptocurrency advocates have spent years looking for various ways in to major consumer markets. There have been successes and failures over the years on this front, but recently it’s begun to seem as if the...
The second-largest U.S. bank has begun hiring for blockchain positions. The job openings, which appeared in recent months, are the first indicator that Bank of America plans to do much else with the technology apart...
The most rapidly growing cryptocurrency ecosystem operator U.K. Financial Ltd. announces that they start developing a Maya Savings App, a secure online wallet for application available on Android and iOS. The...
Today, payments platform Wirex launched a supercharged update of their revolutionary Cryptoback™ rewards programme. Customers can now earn up to 1.5% back in Bitcoin on Wirex Visa card purchases. Released in 2018...
tZERO, the global leader in blockchain innovation for capital markets, announced today that it has partnered with BLOQ FLIX, LLC, the first blockchain entertainment financing company, to provide technology services to...
A new survey conducted by eToro, a global trading platform with 11 million registered users, found that more than two-thirds of US investors fear a recession is looming. Those fearing a recession want to convert part of...
PrimeXBT, a bitcoin-based margin trading platform, has announced it will be using the Crystal™ platform, Bitfury Group’s blockchain analytics and crypto compliance software, Crystal™, for advanced anti-money...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- Edward Snowden at Web Summit: ‘People being exploited’ – See all Video posted on November 4, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- American Express and British Airways Launch New Business Card For UK SMEs posted on October 8, 2019
- Payvil partners with TNG FinTech to provide Payment Services posted on November 4, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- Xerox is reportedly planning a cash-and-stock offer for HP posted on November 6, 2019
- NBA Takes Advantage of Cryptocurrency posted on October 25, 2019
- Brex and Mastercard Partner on U.S. Expansion posted on October 25, 2019
- Microsoft has been trying to beat the iPad for a decade — the Surface Pro X is close but too pricey posted on November 5, 2019
- N26 Nominates Richard Groeneveld as N26 Bank GmbH’s new CFO and CRO posted on May 6, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- Revolut Selects Bottomline to Meet Customer Demand for Real-Time Payments posted on October 8, 2019
- Binance: Bring the Future(s) With You posted on October 30, 2019
- Web Summit 2019: Whistleblowers Edward Snowden and Brittany Kaiser posted on November 3, 2019
- Twilio says it got the math wrong on its full-year earnings forecast last week posted on November 4, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- Mobile Bank N26 to launch Vienna’s Tech Hub posted on April 24, 2019
- GetID and idCredit’s Complex Blockchain Solution for ID Verification and KYC/AML posted on November 3, 2019
- Speed of decision is the main factor for Online Lending posted on June 3, 2019
- Research firm Nielsen to split into two separate publicly traded companies posted on November 7, 2019
- Afrotech conference draws biggest names in tech to help Silicon Valley's diversity problem posted on November 7, 2019
- Intuit to Announce First-quarter Fiscal 2020 Results posted on November 4, 2019
- US will probably keep ramping up pressure on Chinese tech firms — even if a trade deal is reached posted on November 5, 2019