CVS – COVID-19 at a Glance | News, Sports, Jobs
• State Department of Health on Sunday reported 893 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 596 on Oahu, 158 on Hawaii island, 83 on Maui, 37 on Kauai, 11 on Molokai and eight residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 56,099 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 39,692 on Oahu, 6,889 in Maui County (6,611 on Maui, 154 on Molokai and 124 on Lanai), 6,449 on Hawaii island and 1,008 on Kauai. A total of 2,061 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• Two new deaths were reported on Maui over the weekend. One man on Saturday who was in his 50s and had underlying health conditions died in his home. One woman in her 30s on Sunday had underlying health conditions and was hospitalized.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 564, including 433 on Oahu, 66 on Maui, 59 on Hawaii island, three on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 451 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 9.4 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 121 cases and 8 percent, Maui County at 78 cases and 7 percent and Kauai County at 24 cases and 4.7 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, [email protected]
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email [email protected]