CVS – COVID-19 at a Glance | News, Sports, Jobs
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 1,035 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 672 on Oahu, 184 on Hawaii island, 120 on Maui, 38 on Kauai, three on Molokai and 18 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 59,613 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 41,934 on Oahu, 7,318 in Maui County (7,031 on Maui, 158 on Molokai and 129 on Lanai), 7,100 on Hawaii island and 1,157 on Kauai. A total of 2,104 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• Nine new deaths were reported Friday, all on Oahu, including two men and one woman in their 50s; one man and one woman in their 60s; and one woman and two men in their 70s, all of whom had underlying conditions and were hospitalized. One man in his 70s had underlying conditions and died at home.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 582, including 450 on Oahu, 67 on Maui, 59 on Hawaii island, three on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 475 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 9.8 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 134 cases and 8.9 percent, Maui County at 89 cases and 6.9 percent and Kauai County at 30 cases and 5.1 percent.
• During the past seven days, the number of vaccine doses reported administered has grown from 1,820,538 to 1,848,431, an increase of 27,893 doses, the Health Department said Friday.
• Friday’s case count total is the second-highest daily total reported in the state, though the highest daily total of 1,167 on Aug. 13 contained a backlog of older cases due to an interruption to the reporting system.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, [email protected]
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email [email protected]