CVS – CVS – COVID-19 at a glance | News, Sports, Jobs | Fintech Zoom
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 581 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 369 on Oahu, 89 on Hawaii island, 69 on Maui, 39 on Kauai, one on Molokai and 14 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 74,437 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 51,982 on Oahu, 9,296 in Hawaii County, 8,953 in Maui County (8,626 on Maui, 137 on Lanai, and 190 on Molokai), and 1,906 on Kauai. A total of 2,300 Hawaii residents were diagnosed outside of the state.
• There were 15 reported deaths Friday. One was a Maui man in his 70s, who had underlying conditions and was hospitalized. There were six deaths on Hawaii island, a man in his 40s, a woman in her 50s, a woman in her 60s, two women in their 70s and a woman aged 80 or above. All had underlying conditions and were hospitalized. There were eight deaths reported on Oahu. One was a man in his 30s, who had no underlying conditions and died at home. The seven other deaths were, a man in his 50s, two women in their 60s, one man in his 70s, two men 80 years or older and a woman 80 years or older. All had underlying conditions and were hospitalized.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 694, including 526 on Oahu, 80 on Maui, 74 on Hawaii island, eight on Kauai, one on Molokai and five residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 396 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 7.8 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 83 cases and 6.7 percent, Kauai County at 32 cases and 4.6 percent, and Maui County at 52 cases and 4.5 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, [email protected]
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email [email protected]