Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
Saxo Bank declares Offer for BinckBank unconditional and will hold 95.14% of all issued and outstanding Shares
This is a joint press release by BinckBank N.V. (BinckBank), Star Bidco B.V. (the Offeror) and Saxo Bank A/S (Saxo Bank, pursuant to Section 16, paragraph 1 and 2 and Section 17 paragraph 1 of the Dutch decree on public...
nbkc bank Selects Total Expert to Deploy Centralized Command Center and Humanize the Customer Experience
nbkc bank, a fast-paced community bank in Kansas City, has selected the Total Expert Marketing Operating System® (MOS) to propel their marketing and sales efforts, leverage customer data to make informed decisions and...
Starting Monday, local banks and financial companies come under the 52-hour workweek rule, becoming late starters in South Korea ’s initiative to reduce long working hours and improve the quality of life. Due to the one...
Cuentas, Inc., a Financial Technology (FinTech) service provider that delivers mobile banking, online banking, prepaid debit and digital content services to unbanked, underbanked and underserved communities, announced...
Brazil’s Nu Pagamentos SA, a six-year-old fintech firm that grew to become the nation’s fifth-biggest credit-card issuer, has chosen the next target in its Latin American expansion: Argentina. The firm known as Nubank...
Japan’s Softbank Group Corp is in talks to invest in Brazilian financial technology company Nubank, a source said. “Talks are in initial stage and final values have not yet been determined,” the source said, requesting...
China is ducking a bankruptcy test. Baoshang Bank, linked to missing billionaire Xiao Jianhua, has been brought under state control. Despite threats, Beijing remains wary of allowing even disgraced local lenders to fail...
Cuentas, Inc. (Ticker: CUEN) a leading FinTech company serving the Latino and Hispanic underbanked and un-bankable market, entered into a term sheet outlining its License for Cima Group’s Knetik and Auris technology...
On May 20, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) and WeBank Co. Ltd (WeBank) announced they are establishing the HKUST-WeBank Joint Laboratory to explore cutting-edge technologies and nurture talent...
- Huawei drops lawsuit against U.S. over seized equipment: court filing posted on September 10, 2019
- PrimeXBT Partners with Bitfury’s Crystal to Advance AML Compliance posted on September 10, 2019
- SoftBank leads new financing round in Brazil's housing broker QuintoAndar posted on September 10, 2019
- Australian watchdog hurt competition by barring Vodafone, TPG merger: telcos posted on September 10, 2019
- SAP chief says German headquarters an advantage amid U.S.-China trade war posted on September 10, 2019
- Amazon launches Prime service in challenging Brazil market posted on September 10, 2019
- SoftBank urges WeWork to shelve IPO over valuation concerns: FT posted on September 10, 2019
- 'Bad things could happen': Turning to tech to tame the crypto jungle posted on September 10, 2019
- Australian cyber officials warned India against using Huawei: newspapers posted on September 9, 2019
- Baidu to invest $202 million in Chinese AI company Neusoft posted on September 10, 2019
- Australia regulator accused of harming competition in Vodafone, TPG telco decision posted on September 10, 2019
- Shopify to buy warehouse technology provider for $450 million posted on September 9, 2019
- Apple reveals streaming service price, new cameras for iPhones posted on September 10, 2019
- Apple reveals triple-camera iPhone, undercuts Disney streaming TV price posted on September 10, 2019
- U.S. tech firms tell Congress: Pass U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade pact now posted on September 9, 2019
- Mexico eyes sales tax on digital businesses to boost revenue posted on September 9, 2019
- Microsoft's LinkedIn loses appeal over access to user profiles posted on September 9, 2019
- U.S. states launch antitrust probe of Google, advertising in focus posted on September 9, 2019
- U.S. states launch antitrust probe of big tech; Google ads in focus posted on September 9, 2019
- Apple to reveal streaming service prices while iPhones on 'holding pattern' until 5G posted on September 10, 2019