Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
Daniil Medvedev, ranked as the top tennis player in Russia and #4 tennis player globally, and Tinkoff, the leading online financial ecosystem, announce the start of their partnership. Daniil Medvedev will participate in...
Innovative solution combats fraudulent transactions before money leaves the bank or corporate organization London, UK, September 23, 2019 – Today at Sibos 2019, Finastra has announced its partnership with Swiss...
Saxo Bank declares Offer for BinckBank unconditional and will hold 95.14% of all issued and outstanding Shares
This is a joint press release by BinckBank N.V. (BinckBank), Star Bidco B.V. (the Offeror) and Saxo Bank A/S (Saxo Bank, pursuant to Section 16, paragraph 1 and 2 and Section 17 paragraph 1 of the Dutch decree on public...
nbkc bank Selects Total Expert to Deploy Centralized Command Center and Humanize the Customer Experience
nbkc bank, a fast-paced community bank in Kansas City, has selected the Total Expert Marketing Operating System® (MOS) to propel their marketing and sales efforts, leverage customer data to make informed decisions and...
Starting Monday, local banks and financial companies come under the 52-hour workweek rule, becoming late starters in South Korea ’s initiative to reduce long working hours and improve the quality of life. Due to the one...
Cuentas, Inc., a Financial Technology (FinTech) service provider that delivers mobile banking, online banking, prepaid debit and digital content services to unbanked, underbanked and underserved communities, announced...
Brazil’s Nu Pagamentos SA, a six-year-old fintech firm that grew to become the nation’s fifth-biggest credit-card issuer, has chosen the next target in its Latin American expansion: Argentina. The firm known as Nubank...
Japan’s Softbank Group Corp is in talks to invest in Brazilian financial technology company Nubank, a source said. “Talks are in initial stage and final values have not yet been determined,” the source said, requesting...
China is ducking a bankruptcy test. Baoshang Bank, linked to missing billionaire Xiao Jianhua, has been brought under state control. Despite threats, Beijing remains wary of allowing even disgraced local lenders to fail...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- CoinDeal is available in the USA now! posted on November 11, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- CoinDeal – Last chance to get free up to 500 CDL Tokens! posted on November 12, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- CoinDeal reaches the USA – opens 13 crypto markets posted on November 12, 2019
- Partner of the Premier League Team opens CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Hong Kong ’s recession shake Fintech Market posted on November 8, 2019
- Wolverhampton Partner opens its own CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Pushing companies to profitability too early isn’t the answer posted on November 9, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- Edward Snowden at Web Summit: ‘People being exploited’ – See all Video posted on November 4, 2019
- CFPB Announces Action Against Student Loan Debt Relief Operation posted on November 10, 2019
- Peloton shares jump on report of cheaper treadmill and new rowing machine coming next year posted on November 13, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- Global banking study capital requirements for crypto assets posted on November 9, 2019
- Uber chief called the murder of Jamal Khashoggi 'a serious mistake' posted on November 11, 2019
- Payvil partners with TNG FinTech to provide Payment Services posted on November 4, 2019
- Facebook takes on Venmo with new payments tool that can be used across its family of apps posted on November 12, 2019
- Toucan & Kalgera: The Fintech Firms Combating Elder Financial Abuse posted on November 13, 2019
- OSL first to apply for a digital asset cryptocurrency exchange license posted on November 7, 2019
- October results of the Bank Lending Survey (BLS) in Germany posted on November 10, 2019
- Revolut Selects Bottomline to Meet Customer Demand for Real-Time Payments posted on October 8, 2019