Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
Blockchain based payments could revolutionize finance in the same way that internet companies transformed information and communications starting in the 1990s, according to technology investment pioneer Glenn Hutchins...
Mastercard today launched Mastercard Accelerate, a global initiative that simplifies the way that Mastercard works with fintechs, giving them access to everything they need to grow quickly. Offering a simple, single...
American Express (NYSE: AXP) and British Airways are launching a new credit card for business owners who want to maximise their company spending and earn significant travel benefits to help their business go further...
Mastercard and Rabobank announced a strategic partnership to give one million farmers in emerging markets access to a digital platform that makes it easier for them to sell their produce for a fair price. The platform...
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ:EPAY), a leading provider of financial technology that helps make business payments simple, smart and secure, today announced that Revolut has selected the Universal Aggregator solution...
The most rapidly growing cryptocurrency ecosystem operator U.K. Financial Ltd. announces that they start developing a Maya Savings App, a secure online wallet for application available on Android and iOS. The...
MiFinity, a global payments provider, today announced the launch of a new consumer focused cross-border money transfer service to UnionPay card holders in mainland China. This service allows consumers to send money from...
Global Payout Inc. (OTCPink:GOHE) (“Global” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that following the launch of their West Coast Government Relations initiative, the MTrac team has secured meetings with some of the...
Westpay AB, leading fintech provider of transaction and payment solutions, strengthens the team by recruiting Hans Edin as Chief Marketing Officer, CMO. Hans comes from a position as CMO at SecureLink. Hans will, among...
Prepaid Financial Services – PFS has been named the Business of the Year in the United Kingdom in the 2019 European Business Awards, one of the world’s largest business competitions. PFS was chosen from 2,753...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- Hong Kong ’s recession shake Fintech Market posted on November 8, 2019
- CoinDeal – Last chance to get free up to 500 CDL Tokens! posted on November 12, 2019
- CoinDeal reaches the USA – opens 13 crypto markets posted on November 12, 2019
- Partner of the Premier League Team opens CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- CoinDeal is available in the USA now! posted on November 11, 2019
- Wolverhampton Partner opens its own CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- Edward Snowden at Web Summit: ‘People being exploited’ – See all Video posted on November 4, 2019
- CFPB Announces Action Against Student Loan Debt Relief Operation posted on November 10, 2019
- Peloton shares jump on report of cheaper treadmill and new rowing machine coming next year posted on November 13, 2019
- Pushing companies to profitability too early isn’t the answer posted on November 9, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- Global banking study capital requirements for crypto assets posted on November 9, 2019
- Uber chief called the murder of Jamal Khashoggi 'a serious mistake' posted on November 11, 2019
- Toucan & Kalgera: The Fintech Firms Combating Elder Financial Abuse posted on November 13, 2019
- Payvil partners with TNG FinTech to provide Payment Services posted on November 4, 2019
- Facebook takes on Venmo with new payments tool that can be used across its family of apps posted on November 12, 2019
- Revolut Selects Bottomline to Meet Customer Demand for Real-Time Payments posted on October 8, 2019
- Brex and Mastercard Partner on U.S. Expansion posted on October 25, 2019
- OSL first to apply for a digital asset cryptocurrency exchange license posted on November 7, 2019