WandaVision continues to be the biggest attraction on Disney Plus heading into February 2021, and the Marvel Studios sitcom spirals deeper into Scarlet Witch’s fractured psyche. But it’s just one of the gems coming soon to the streaming service.
A new Disney+ Original, “Flora & Ulysses,” premiere’s in February. Based on the Newbery Award-winning book about a girl who rescues a squirrel with superhero powers, “Flora & Ulysses promises to be a delightful and heartwarming comedy-adventure.
New library titles from the worlds of “Frozen” and “The Muppets” arrive this February, as well as a series of shorts featuring the characters of Marvel’s Battleworld line of toys. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Here’s everything landing on Disney Plus in February 2021:
Friday, February 5
- Disney My Music Story: Yoshiki
- Disney Upside-Down Magic (2020)
- WandaVision: Episode 5
- Wicked Tuna: Outer Banks (s7)
Friday, February 12
- Inside Pixar: Portraits (Second Batch)
- Life Below Zero: The Next Generation (s1)
- Marvel Battleworld: Mystery of the Thanostones (s1)
- Marvel’s Behind the Mask
- WandaVision: Episode 6
Friday, February 19
- The Book of Life (2014)
- Cheaper by the Dozen (2003)
- Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005)
- Flora & Ulysses (series premiere)
- The Muppet Show (s1-5)
- WandaVision: Episode 7
Friday, February 26
- Car Sos (s8)
- Disney Channel Games 2008 (s1)
- Disney Illuminations Firework Show
- Disneyland Paris
- Disney Pair of Kings (s1-3)
- Disney Roll it Back (s1)
- Disney’s American Dragon: Jake Long (s1-2)
- Mickey Go Local (s1)
- Myth: A Frozen Tale
- Okavango: River of Dreams Secrets of Sulphur Springs (First 5 Episodes)
- Shanghai Disney Resort Grand Opening Gala
- WandaVision: Episode 8
If you’re thinking of expanding your streaming access beyond the bounds of Disney, the Disney+ bundle includes Hulu and ESPN Plus for the a discounted rate of $12.99 per month.
Both services are getting some exciting new movies and shows in February. “Possessor,” a 2020 sci-fi thriller about an elite, corporate assassin, arrives on Hulu on February 1. New episodes of “The New York Times Presents” and “Into the Dark” are also coming to the service. And the new “Sonic the Hedgehog” movie arrives on February 18.
ESPN Plus is getting Al Davis vs. The NFL, the next installment in the Peabody and Emmy award-winning 30 for 30 series, as well as new episodes of Stephen A’s World and SportsNation. Plus, ESPN+ will feature up to 13 NHL games per week now that the season is underway.
Subscribe to the Disney Plus Bundle, and save on all three services, here.