Disney Plus wrapped up 2020 with a real crowd pleaser in Season 2 of “The Mandalorian,” but the one-year-old streaming service is looking to take things to a new level in 2021, kicking off with the first of its long-promised TV shows featuring the stars of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, “WandaVision.”
But that’s not all that’s arriving on Disney+ this month, and fans of Star Wars, the X-Men, Pixar and more have plenty to look forward to throughout January.
Another Disney+ Original, “Earth to Ned,” also returns this month with 10 new star-studded episodes featuring appearances from Kevin Smith, Aisha Tyler, Mayim Bialik, Margaret Cho and more on the sci-fi late night talk show.
Here’s everything landing on Disney Plus in January 2021:
- 700 Sharks
- Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who!
- Great Shark Chow Down
- Mega Hammerhead
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins
- The Wolverine (2013)
- Earth to Ned: Episodes 11-20
- Beyond the Clouds: A Firm Handshake
- Disney Fam Jam
- Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 1
- Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 2
- Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 3
- Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 4
- Toy Story That Time Forgot
- Beyond the Clouds: The Anatomy of Emotion
- Marvel Studios: Legends: Episodes 1 and 2
- Disney Elena of Avalor (S3)
- Doctor Doolittle 3
- Isle of Dogs
- WandaVision: Premiere
- Mary Poppins Returns
- Beyond the Clouds: The Concert of a Lifetime
- Wild Uganda
- Pixar Popcorn: Premiere
- WandaVision: Episode 2
- Beyond the Clouds: The Finishing Touches
- Dinosaurs: Seasons 1-4
- The Incredible Dr. Pol
- Ramona and Beezus
- Texas Storm Squad
- WandaVision: Episode 3
- Beyond the Clouds: A Promise Kept (Finale)
If you’re thinking of expanding your streaming access beyond the bounds of Disney, the Disney+ bundle includes Hulu and ESPN Plus for the a discounted rate of $12.99 per month.
Hulu is getting its own spread of great new content in January, including the premiere of the new Hulu Original, “The Sister,” as well as the full “Lord of the Rings” trilogy and new seasons of popular TV like “The Bachelor,” “Cutthroat Kitchen” and more.
Meanwhile, ESPN Plus is the exclusive home UFC 257 (a pay-per-view event) this month, and will have plenty of live sports, including college basketball, Bundesliga and original series like “SportsNation.”
Subscribe to the Disney Plus Bundle, and save on all three services, here.