The Walt Disney Household Museum is closing as soon as once more as San Francisco shifts to the purple tier of California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economic system.
- The Walt Disney Household Museum is as soon as once more closing its doorways on Sunday, November 29th, following a rise in Coronavirus circumstances in San Francisco.
- As a result of San Francisco has moved to the very best tier in California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economic system (purple), non-essential indoor companies should shut.
- The museum reopened to guests on November fifth with a brand new reservation system, diminished capability, and diminished working days. You may study extra concerning the Walt Disney Household Museum’s reopening insurance policies right here.
- Laughing Place Co-Founder Rebekah visited the museum on opening day and offered an exquisite recap together with her son Giddeon. Click on right here to see the complete story.
- A brand new particular exhibit was scheduled to open on December third within the Diane Disney Miller Exhibit Corridor known as “The Walt Disney Studios and World War II.”
- Guests who pre-purchased tickets for an upcoming go to shall be routinely refunded inside 10 enterprise days, but in addition have the choice of changing it right into a tax-deductible donation to the museum by emailing [email protected]
- Whereas the Walt Disney Household Museum is closing its doorways once more, they may proceed to supply digital programming, together with the upcoming week-long celebration of Walt Disney’s birthday.
What They’re Saying:
- Govt Director Kirsten Komoroske: “We continue to remain deeply committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our visitors and staff. I am grateful for the generous support that we have received from our community, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the museum when we are permitted to reopen.”