Dow Today – Absci Corp Shares Close the Day 12.8% Lower – Daily Wrap
Absci Corp (ABSI) shares closed today 12.8% lower than it did at the end of yesterday. The stock is currently down 25.1% year-to-date, down 71.6% over the past 12 months, and down 71.6% over the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
- Shares traded as high as $8.72 and as low as $6.12 this week.
- Shares closed 80.5% below its 52-week high and 0.3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 27.2% higher than the 10-day average and 26.1% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -2432.9%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 913.6%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.