Dow Today – Atmos Energy Corp. Shares Close in on 52-Week High – Market Mover
Atmos Energy Corp. (ATO) shares closed today at 1.4% below its 52 week high of $107.66, giving the company a market cap of $13B. The stock is currently up 0.1% year-to-date, up 17.7% over the past 12 months, and up 52.2% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, and the S&P 500 fell 3.5%.
- Trading volume this week was 13.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Utilities industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -102.4%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -44.0%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s share price to its earnings per share, is -38.0% lower than the average peer.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.