Dow Today – Equity Commonwealth Shares Near 52-Week Low – Market Mover
Equity Commonwealth (EQC) shares closed today at 1.9% above its 52 week low of $25.03, giving the company a market cap of $3B. The stock is currently down 1.5% year-to-date, down 10.1% over the past 12 months, and up 11.1% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.5%, and the S&P 500 fell 4.1%.
- Trading volume this week was 18.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -78.8%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -158.4%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.