Dow Today – Fiverr International Ltd Shares Approach 52-Week Low – Market Mover
Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) shares closed today at 1.3% above its 52 week low of $139.81, giving the company a market cap of $5B. The stock is currently down 22.6% year-to-date, down 26.6% over the past 12 months, and up 278.3% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.4%, and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
- Trading volume this week was 7.4% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 200.0%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 200.0%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.