Dow Today – Lannett Co., Inc. Shares Fall 0.3% Below Previous 52-Week Low – Market Mover
Lannett Co., Inc. (LCI) shares closed 0.3% lower than its previous 52 week low, giving the company a market cap of $140M. The stock is currently down 48.9% year-to-date, down 38.2% over the past 12 months, and down 89.4% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
- Trading volume this week was 37.1% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -439.1%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -298.8%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.