Dow Today – Madrigal Pharmaceuticals Inc Shares Fall 4.1% Below Previous 52-Week Low – Market Mover
Madrigal Pharmaceuticals Inc (MDGL) shares closed 4.1% lower than its previous 52 week low, giving the company a market cap of $1B. The stock is currently down 27.3% year-to-date, down 48.7% over the past 12 months, and up 312.0% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.5%, and the S&P 500 fell 4.1%.
- Trading volume this week was 4.0% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 62.2%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 53.2%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.