Dow Today – Marin Software Inc Shares Close the Day 10.6% Lower – Daily Wrap
Marin Software Inc (MRIN) shares closed today 10.6% lower than it did at the end of yesterday. The stock is currently up 180.2% year-to-date, up 367.8% over the past 12 months, and down 65.1% over the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.8%, and the S&P 500 fell 1.7%.
- Shares traded as high as $5.95 and as low as $4.97 this week.
- Shares closed 81.4% below its 52-week high and 328.8% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 102.8% higher than the 10-day average and 39.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 731.2%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 833.2%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.