Dow Today – TPG Pace Beneficial II Corp – Class A Shares Close in on 52-Week Low – Market Mover
TPG Pace Beneficial II Corp – Class A (YTPG) shares closed today at 1.5% above its 52 week low of $9.65, giving the company a market cap of $400M. The stock is currently down 0.3% year-to-date, down 3.4% over the past 12 months, and down 3.4% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.4%, and the S&P 500 fell 2.8%.
- Trading volume this week was 31.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 507.3%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -752.4%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.