Ethereum – Pantera Capital’s ICO fund grows 500% in 2020 – Newest Information, Breaking Information, Prime Information Headlines
Pantera Capital, an ICO-focused fund, rose 500% in 2020. The Bitcoin fund’s comparable indicator was 299%, the block writes.
First, Pantera ICO Fund has invested in Filecoin, 0x and different protocol constructing tasks within the blockchain ecosystem.
Lastly, Morehead points out that these two cryptocurrencies accounted for 86% of the overall market capitalization of the market. The remaining 5000 altcoins sharing the remaining 14%.
Recall that on January 14, the CEO of Pantera Capital predicted an increase within the price of bitcoin to $ 115,000 by August 2021.
Beforehand, Morehead had made an optimistic forecast for Ethereum and XRP.
Properly executed, you’ve learn this complete article!
To congratulate you we’re going to give you our free methodology of investing in cryptocurrencies merely and routinely with the target of producing common revenue whereas defending your capital as a lot as attainable.
To entry your giveaway, click on right here and register: https://www.fructify.io/actucrypto.