Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
Professional Coaching Training – Often companies spend part of their finances on training leaders and other employees, specifically for their work needs. Although this is important, but companies are not...
Hong Kong ´s economic travails are an unwelcome guest in the city’s fintech party. Enthusiasm for online-only banks was palpable at the Fintech Week conference. Yet months of political unrest have hit small businesses...
The Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Authority, and Israel Security Authority have jointly signed an MOU for collaboration on FinTech issues with the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency (HANFA). The...
WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans WISfans was originally deployed by famous clubs such as Real Madrid, Flamingo and FC Barcelona The new NanoSealRT(TM) and VaultIC155 NFC...
Claro is the first telecom in South America to join forces with global innovation platform Plug and Play as founding partner in Brazil, which opens its doors on September 18 in São Paulo. The partnership creates a model...
Today Nav, a fintech company that matches business owners with their best financing options for free, announced new offerings to help small business owners boost their business credit scores, giving an easy solution to...
Global Payout Inc. (OTCPink:GOHE) (“Global” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that following the launch of their West Coast Government Relations initiative, the MTrac team has secured meetings with some of the...
Westpay AB, leading fintech provider of transaction and payment solutions, strengthens the team by recruiting Hans Edin as Chief Marketing Officer, CMO. Hans comes from a position as CMO at SecureLink. Hans will, among...
OppLoans, a growing fintech and top rated direct-to-consumer online lending platform, announced today that it has secured its first bank-led asset-backed revolving credit facility. This facility structure will enable...
Crypto exchange giant Binance has made its first strategic Chinese investment after leaving China amid the local crypto trading ban back in 2017. Founded in China in 2017, Binance has participated in a $200 million...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- CoinDeal is available in the USA now! posted on November 11, 2019
- Freewallet Gets All Top Ten Coinmarketcap Coins posted on February 8, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- CoinDeal reaches the USA – opens 13 crypto markets posted on November 12, 2019
- Zelle® and EVERFI Partner on Digital Financial Literacy Programs posted on November 17, 2019
- Partner of the Premier League Team opens CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Ripple: Blockchain Technology Is Game Changing posted on December 7, 2019
- Acne Studios chooses payments company Adyen posted on December 5, 2019
- How has Revolut helped your business crush it in 2019? posted on December 7, 2019
- World Cryptocurrencies Regulation posted on November 21, 2019
- Why I Am Joining Lemonade posted on December 8, 2019
- N26 MoneyBeam: Send and Receive Money Instantly posted on December 6, 2019
- Monzo: What is a secured loan and how do you know if it’s right for you posted on December 6, 2019
- Fintech News Daily – December 5 posted on December 5, 2019
- Accounts Payable Automation by Transferwise posted on December 5, 2019
- Bitcoin and Ethereum in Exchanges posted on December 11, 2019
- KOHO Teams Up With TransferWise to Uncover Remittance Fees posted on November 25, 2019
- Bitcoin Price – December 6 posted on December 6, 2019
- Tinkoff super-app boosts digital leadership in European fintech space posted on December 9, 2019
- Trov – Renters in the UK can access a new insurance application posted on December 8, 2019
- Learn How Professional Coaching Training Makes Your Internal Training More Effective posted on December 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Price December 7 – At 19:52 UTC Bitcoin Price it’s at 7,524.02 USD. posted on December 7, 2019
- Ria Money Transfer is Official Sponsor of Atlético de Madrid posted on November 22, 2019
- Bitcoin Price December 11 posted on December 11, 2019
- Where to buy Bitcoin? posted on December 5, 2019