Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
Hong Kong ’s financial regulator published new rules on Wednesday that would allow crypto exchanges to receive an operating license, a step intended to improve regulation and standards and help prevent fraud. Market...
BitForex Perpetual Contract Tiered Margin Ratio will be available starting from September 12th at 9:00 (GMT+8). Tiered Margin Ratio: BitForex Tiered Margin Ratio system is adopted to avoid the liquidation of large...
Crypto exchange giant Binance has made its first strategic Chinese investment after leaving China amid the local crypto trading ban back in 2017. Founded in China in 2017, Binance has participated in a $200 million...
A new survey conducted by eToro, a global trading platform with 11 million registered users, found that more than two-thirds of US investors fear a recession is looming. Those fearing a recession want to convert part of...
Global cryptocurrency platform Liquid.com (“Liquid”) has been selected by LCX, the Liechtenstein Cryptoassets Exchange, to conduct an initial exchange offering of the LCX Token (“LCX”). LCX aims...
The partnership marks Huobi University’s first formal collaboration with a Western university and is intended to help bridge the divide between Chinese and Western blockchain communities. Huobi University, Huobi...
LiquidX, the global network for illiquid assets, is excited to welcome DBS Bank to its network. DBS, a leading financial services group in Asia, successfully completed a primary receivables transaction with one of its...
Emerge Canada Inc. (“Emerge”) today announced the launch of Canadian dollar-denominated units (“CAD Units”) and U.S. dollar-denominated units (“USD Units”) of the following actively managed Emerge exchange-traded funds...
Dear KCS Holders, We are pleased to announce that CoinPayments, a borderless online payment platform and cryptocurrency wallet that serves as a payment alternative for consumers and merchants, has joined our KCS...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- CoinDeal is available in the USA now! posted on November 11, 2019
- Partner of the Premier League Team opens CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- CoinDeal reaches the USA – opens 13 crypto markets posted on November 12, 2019
- CoinDeal – Last chance to get free up to 500 CDL Tokens! posted on November 12, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- Zelle® and EVERFI Partner on Digital Financial Literacy Programs posted on November 17, 2019
- Wolverhampton Partner opens its own CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Hong Kong ’s recession shake Fintech Market posted on November 8, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- Mastercard Works with Ant Financial and Tencent to new payments in China posted on November 15, 2019
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- The $25 Amazon Echo Flex is great for putting Alexa in tight spaces like your bathroom posted on November 16, 2019
- Japan’s SBI Holdings to take 17.9% stake in Fukushima Bank posted on November 11, 2019
- CFPB Announces Action Against Student Loan Debt Relief Operation posted on November 10, 2019
- Peloton shares jump on report of cheaper treadmill and new rowing machine coming next year posted on November 13, 2019
- CFPB Releases Financial Well-Being Report With State-By-State Comparasions posted on November 14, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- Toucan & Kalgera: The Fintech Firms Combating Elder Financial Abuse posted on November 13, 2019
- ColdLar’s hardware experience upgrades convenience with Changelly posted on October 28, 2019
- October results of the Bank Lending Survey (BLS) in Germany posted on November 10, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- Edward Snowden at Web Summit: ‘People being exploited’ – See all Video posted on November 4, 2019
- Uber chief called the murder of Jamal Khashoggi 'a serious mistake' posted on November 11, 2019