Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
Hong Kong ’s financial regulator published new rules on Wednesday that would allow crypto exchanges to receive an operating license, a step intended to improve regulation and standards and help prevent fraud. Market...
BitForex Perpetual Contract Tiered Margin Ratio will be available starting from September 12th at 9:00 (GMT+8). Tiered Margin Ratio: BitForex Tiered Margin Ratio system is adopted to avoid the liquidation of large...
Crypto exchange giant Binance has made its first strategic Chinese investment after leaving China amid the local crypto trading ban back in 2017. Founded in China in 2017, Binance has participated in a $200 million...
A new survey conducted by eToro, a global trading platform with 11 million registered users, found that more than two-thirds of US investors fear a recession is looming. Those fearing a recession want to convert part of...
Global cryptocurrency platform Liquid.com (“Liquid”) has been selected by LCX, the Liechtenstein Cryptoassets Exchange, to conduct an initial exchange offering of the LCX Token (“LCX”). LCX aims...
The partnership marks Huobi University’s first formal collaboration with a Western university and is intended to help bridge the divide between Chinese and Western blockchain communities. Huobi University, Huobi...
LiquidX, the global network for illiquid assets, is excited to welcome DBS Bank to its network. DBS, a leading financial services group in Asia, successfully completed a primary receivables transaction with one of its...
Emerge Canada Inc. (“Emerge”) today announced the launch of Canadian dollar-denominated units (“CAD Units”) and U.S. dollar-denominated units (“USD Units”) of the following actively managed Emerge exchange-traded funds...
Dear KCS Holders, We are pleased to announce that CoinPayments, a borderless online payment platform and cryptocurrency wallet that serves as a payment alternative for consumers and merchants, has joined our KCS...
Following Coinbase recent announcements supporting PayPal in the U.S. and the EU, today Coinbase are expanding PayPal support for our customers in Canada. Coinbase customers in Canada can now instantly transfer sale...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- Hong Kong ’s recession shake Fintech Market posted on November 8, 2019
- Edward Snowden at Web Summit: ‘People being exploited’ – See all Video posted on November 4, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- American Express and British Airways Launch New Business Card For UK SMEs posted on October 8, 2019
- Xerox is reportedly planning a cash-and-stock offer for HP posted on November 6, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- Payvil partners with TNG FinTech to provide Payment Services posted on November 4, 2019
- Mobile Bank N26 to launch Vienna’s Tech Hub posted on April 24, 2019
- Brex and Mastercard Partner on U.S. Expansion posted on October 25, 2019
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings says subscriber numbers aren't the right metric to track competition posted on November 6, 2019
- Research firm Nielsen to split into two separate publicly traded companies posted on November 7, 2019
- Afrotech conference draws biggest names in tech to help Silicon Valley's diversity problem posted on November 7, 2019
- OSL first to apply for a digital asset cryptocurrency exchange license posted on November 7, 2019
- N26 Nominates Richard Groeneveld as N26 Bank GmbH’s new CFO and CRO posted on May 6, 2019
- GetID and idCredit’s Complex Blockchain Solution for ID Verification and KYC/AML posted on November 3, 2019
- Facebook exec says libra cryptocurrency won't spread 'like a social network' posted on November 5, 2019
- Bill Gates says people would be using Windows Mobile if not for the Microsoft antitrust case posted on November 6, 2019
- New York company charged with illegal sale of Chinese-made surveillance and security equipment posted on November 7, 2019
- Uber's lockup expiration may be muted because a ton of shares are underwater posted on November 5, 2019
- Airbnb suffers setback in Jersey City as residents vote to regulate short-term rentals posted on November 6, 2019