Using Coinbase and Coinbase Pro to introduce crypto-crypto conversions and trade to more countries One year back, Coinbase served clients in 32 nations crosswise over two landmasses. In the course of recent months, one of our principle needs has been to convey Coinbase administrations to individuals in all sides of the globe. Today weu2019re eager to invite 11 additional nations crosswise over Latin America and Southeast Asia to the cryptoeconomy by enabling clients to store, exchange, send, and get digital forms of money on Coinbase Pro and Coinbase.comu200au2014u200aincreasing the compass to 53 nations, spread crosswise over four landmasses. Direct crypto-trading is increasingly the new norm and has overtaken traditional fiat to crypto-trading around the globe over the past year. Millions of Coinbase customers can now trade between different cryptos securely and quickly and at their convenience send off-platform crypto. Footnote updated, previous footnote referenced that chart was based on Coinbase-only volume. As crypto moves from the current u201cinvestment phaseu201d into what we call the u201cuse phase,u201d there will be a host of new use cases. This could take the form of decentralized versions of traditional financial services such as loans or micropayments or genuinely novel applications for cryptography that no one has ever considered. This new decentralized economyu2019s ability to convert from one crypto to another will form the backbone. Our mission to create an open financial system for the world begins by making access to crypto as easy as possible. We are pleased to take an important step in that direction with todayu2019s announcement. Customers in Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Chile, India, Hong Kong, South Korea, Indonesia, the Philippines and New Zealand can now subscribe to Coinbase.com and download our iOS and Android apps or subscribe to a Coinbase Pro account to access crypto-crypto trading options.
You may also like
Hong Kong ´s economic travails are an unwelcome guest in the city’s fintech party. Enthusiasm for online-only banks was palpable at the Fintech Week conference. Yet months of political unrest have hit small businesses...
The Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Authority, and Israel Security Authority have jointly signed an MOU for collaboration on FinTech issues with the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency (HANFA). The...
WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans WISfans was originally deployed by famous clubs such as Real Madrid, Flamingo and FC Barcelona The new NanoSealRT(TM) and VaultIC155 NFC...
Claro is the first telecom in South America to join forces with global innovation platform Plug and Play as founding partner in Brazil, which opens its doors on September 18 in São Paulo. The partnership creates a model...
Today Nav, a fintech company that matches business owners with their best financing options for free, announced new offerings to help small business owners boost their business credit scores, giving an easy solution to...
Global Payout Inc. (OTCPink:GOHE) (“Global” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that following the launch of their West Coast Government Relations initiative, the MTrac team has secured meetings with some of the...
Westpay AB, leading fintech provider of transaction and payment solutions, strengthens the team by recruiting Hans Edin as Chief Marketing Officer, CMO. Hans comes from a position as CMO at SecureLink. Hans will, among...
OppLoans, a growing fintech and top rated direct-to-consumer online lending platform, announced today that it has secured its first bank-led asset-backed revolving credit facility. This facility structure will enable...
Crypto exchange giant Binance has made its first strategic Chinese investment after leaving China amid the local crypto trading ban back in 2017. Founded in China in 2017, Binance has participated in a $200 million...
FinFit, a FinTech company that provides over 125,000 employers with a unique financial wellness benefit platform, has overhauled the platform to focus on predictive AI, feature enhancements and ease of use for members...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- CoinDeal is available in the USA now! posted on November 11, 2019
- CoinDeal – Last chance to get free up to 500 CDL Tokens! posted on November 12, 2019
- CoinDeal reaches the USA – opens 13 crypto markets posted on November 12, 2019
- Partner of the Premier League Team opens CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- Wolverhampton Partner opens its own CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Hong Kong ’s recession shake Fintech Market posted on November 8, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- Mastercard Works with Ant Financial and Tencent to new payments in China posted on November 15, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- Japan’s SBI Holdings to take 17.9% stake in Fukushima Bank posted on November 11, 2019
- CFPB Announces Action Against Student Loan Debt Relief Operation posted on November 10, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- Uber chief called the murder of Jamal Khashoggi 'a serious mistake' posted on November 11, 2019
- Peloton shares jump on report of cheaper treadmill and new rowing machine coming next year posted on November 13, 2019
- CFPB Releases Financial Well-Being Report With State-By-State Comparasions posted on November 14, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- Edward Snowden at Web Summit: ‘People being exploited’ – See all Video posted on November 4, 2019
- October results of the Bank Lending Survey (BLS) in Germany posted on November 10, 2019
- ColdLar’s hardware experience upgrades convenience with Changelly posted on October 28, 2019
- Pushing companies to profitability too early isn’t the answer posted on November 9, 2019
- Toucan & Kalgera: The Fintech Firms Combating Elder Financial Abuse posted on November 13, 2019
- Revolut Selects Bottomline to Meet Customer Demand for Real-Time Payments posted on October 8, 2019