Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
Hong Kong ´s economic travails are an unwelcome guest in the city’s fintech party. Enthusiasm for online-only banks was palpable at the Fintech Week conference. Yet months of political unrest have hit small businesses...
The Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Authority, and Israel Security Authority have jointly signed an MOU for collaboration on FinTech issues with the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency (HANFA). The...
WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans WISfans was originally deployed by famous clubs such as Real Madrid, Flamingo and FC Barcelona The new NanoSealRT(TM) and VaultIC155 NFC...
Claro is the first telecom in South America to join forces with global innovation platform Plug and Play as founding partner in Brazil, which opens its doors on September 18 in São Paulo. The partnership creates a model...
Today Nav, a fintech company that matches business owners with their best financing options for free, announced new offerings to help small business owners boost their business credit scores, giving an easy solution to...
Global Payout Inc. (OTCPink:GOHE) (“Global” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that following the launch of their West Coast Government Relations initiative, the MTrac team has secured meetings with some of the...
Westpay AB, leading fintech provider of transaction and payment solutions, strengthens the team by recruiting Hans Edin as Chief Marketing Officer, CMO. Hans comes from a position as CMO at SecureLink. Hans will, among...
OppLoans, a growing fintech and top rated direct-to-consumer online lending platform, announced today that it has secured its first bank-led asset-backed revolving credit facility. This facility structure will enable...
Crypto exchange giant Binance has made its first strategic Chinese investment after leaving China amid the local crypto trading ban back in 2017. Founded in China in 2017, Binance has participated in a $200 million...
FinFit, a FinTech company that provides over 125,000 employers with a unique financial wellness benefit platform, has overhauled the platform to focus on predictive AI, feature enhancements and ease of use for members...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- Edward Snowden at Web Summit: ‘People being exploited’ – See all Video posted on November 4, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- American Express and British Airways Launch New Business Card For UK SMEs posted on October 8, 2019
- Payvil partners with TNG FinTech to provide Payment Services posted on November 4, 2019
- Xerox is reportedly planning a cash-and-stock offer for HP posted on November 6, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- Microsoft has been trying to beat the iPad for a decade — the Surface Pro X is close but too pricey posted on November 5, 2019
- NBA Takes Advantage of Cryptocurrency posted on October 25, 2019
- N26 Nominates Richard Groeneveld as N26 Bank GmbH’s new CFO and CRO posted on May 6, 2019
- Web Summit 2019: Whistleblowers Edward Snowden and Brittany Kaiser posted on November 3, 2019
- Mobile Bank N26 to launch Vienna’s Tech Hub posted on April 24, 2019
- Brex and Mastercard Partner on U.S. Expansion posted on October 25, 2019
- Binance: Bring the Future(s) With You posted on October 30, 2019
- Research firm Nielsen to split into two separate publicly traded companies posted on November 7, 2019
- Revolut Selects Bottomline to Meet Customer Demand for Real-Time Payments posted on October 8, 2019
- Bill Gates says people would be using Windows Mobile if not for the Microsoft antitrust case posted on November 6, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- Twilio says it got the math wrong on its full-year earnings forecast last week posted on November 4, 2019
- Facebook exec says libra cryptocurrency won't spread 'like a social network' posted on November 5, 2019
- China starts development of 6G, having just turned on its 5G mobile network posted on November 7, 2019
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings says subscriber numbers aren't the right metric to track competition posted on November 6, 2019
- US will probably keep ramping up pressure on Chinese tech firms — even if a trade deal is reached posted on November 5, 2019
- GetID and idCredit’s Complex Blockchain Solution for ID Verification and KYC/AML posted on November 3, 2019