authors Geert De Lombaerde
A marketer of retirement plan software program has introduced on board a handful of senior executives to assist lead its launch in america, the place it plans to deal with the pooled employer plans which might be launching subsequent yr.
Based in the UK in 2014 and backed by a handful of huge finance names, Good has grown to supervise greater than 70,000 employer retirement plans all over the world. After a misfire final yr establishing store in Chicago, the corporate in October stated it had picked Nashville for its U.S. house base below the management of Jodan Ledford.
Ledford is the previous chief consumer officer of Authorized & General Funding Administration America — whose mother or father firm is one in all Good’s traders together with JPMorgan, Natixis Funding Managers, Barclays and Australia’s Hyperlink Group. Becoming a member of him to develop Good’s U.S. recordkeeping enterprise are:
• Director of Retirement Options Catherine Reilly, who most not too long ago was with the Outlined Contribution Institutional Funding Affiliation. Earlier than that, she was international head of analysis for the outlined contribution unit at State Street. There, she oversaw the $70 billion SSGA target-date group of funds. Earlier than her time at State Street, she was chief economist at a Finnish asset supervisor and a administration marketing consultant at McKinsey & Co. in Helsinki.
• Director of Company Technique Grant Chamberlain, the previous head of company improvement at Authorized & General, the place he additionally held knowledge administration and know-how roles. Beforehand, he labored at UBS World Asset Administration.
• General Counsel Lawrence Griffin, who held the identical function (in addition to chief compliance officer) at Authorized & General Funding Administration America for practically a decade.
• COO Rob Stanley, who had been operating Inflection Level Consulting. Earlier than that, he spent 18 years at John Hancock, the final 13 in its retirement plan providers division.
• GM Walter Womersley, who has been with Good since early 2019 as COO and chief danger officer of its EC2 Asset Administration unit within the UK. Previous to that, he labored at numerous monetary providers companies in Hong Kong and Singapore.
See additionally: Extra information on the pending arrival of pooled employer plans