iLex, a Fintech agency that’s targeted on bettering the company loan market, has partnered with Refinitiv by means of its LPC model, with a view to combine their loan options and redistribute LPC loan market knowledge by way of the iLex platform.
As talked about in a launch shared with CI, iLex might be providing its good analytics characteristic “LPC by iLex” in order that customers can get a “360-degree market analyses“ and full particulars associated to loan transactions.
iLex Analytics, which is iLex’s knowledge and analytics providing, aggregates knowledge collectively from loan actions that happen on its platform and in addition from its knowledge companions which incorporates Refinitiv.
As famous within the announcement, iLex permits its subscribers to achieve instantaneous entry to “details of every reported deal in the primary and secondary loan markets across APAC.” iLex’s value-add or principal value proposition/use case is within the aggregation of a number of differnet knowledge sources, knowledge high quality management, and in providing in-depth analytics – which is all accessible by means of a single platform.
As defined within the launch, the iLex platform helps scale back the time wanted to combination knowledge from a number of sources. This could profit loan syndication groups and buy-side traders who will be capable to conduct enterprise extra effectively.
iLex goals to make it simpler to carry out credit score analyses and perform due diligence on potential loan offers. The platform offers historic price comparisons, liquidity evaluation, and permits customers to entry the profile of various market contributors. It additionally presents fast entry to key market insights and helps with streamlining credit score choices in order that purchasers are in a position to establish and seize extra deal alternatives.
Mike Lavin, World Head of Capital Markets Perception at Refinitiv, acknowledged:
“We are excited to work with iLex in providing improved workflow and data combinations to market participants across APAC.”
Bertrand Billon, Founder and CEO at iLex, remarked:
“We believe our partnership [with Refinitiv] will deliver benefits to all market participants in terms of credit research, market efficiency and price discovery.”
As confirmed within the launch, iLex has acquired assist from the Monetary Sector Improvement Fund beneath the Monetary Sector Know-how and Innovation (FSTI) scheme – which is run by Financial Authority of Singapore (MAS).
As famous within the launch, iLex’s Suite of Knowledge Choices contains:
- Market Pulse: Actual-time transaction volumes segmented by borrower, deal and lender standards (e.g. trade, nation, foreign money, tenor, and so on.) for chosen loans transactions
- Borrower Insights: Automated liquidity evaluation on a borrower’s identify or peer group
- Lender Insights: Overview of a lender’s market actions, with particulars throughout a number of standards and record of transactions
- loan Analyzer: Benchmarking of loan costs within the main and secondary markets based mostly on a number of search standards and peer group evaluation, with sector curves.
- Market Heatmap: Actual-time aggregation and visualization of market demand/provide and sizzling spots, new deal pipeline, dwell market actions, and market sentiments.
As reported in June 2020, iLex had managed to safe seed funding. The corporate had additionally signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with IHS Markit.