Banking & Fintech Publication – Challenge No. 11 February 2020
To print this text, all you want is to be registered or login on Mondaq.com.
Challenge No. 11 (February 2020) of the Banking & Fintech
Publication is now accessible.
Click on right here to view publication.
On this problem:
- MFSA publishes the Fintech Sandbox
- ECB consults stakeholders on a information
on the evaluation of counterparty credit score publicity
- AML Alerts: Amendments to the Act and
new Implementing Procedures Half II for the VFA Sector
- MFSA publishes a revised Company
Governance Framework for Authorised Entities and Listed Corporations
in Stakeholder Session
- Shifting nearer to Deposit Assure
Schemes Directive implementation – EBA points closing
- Draft RTS on non-trading e-book
positions issued by the EBA
- EBA recommends an replace to the PSDII
fraud reporting pointers
- GANADO Advocates’ seventh Annual
Banking and Finance Legislation Seminar
The content material of this text is meant to supply a common
information to the subject material. Specialist recommendation needs to be sought
about your particular circumstances.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Finance and Banking from Malta