Daily Perspective: Opportunities multiply as they’re seized. – Art Of War
Fintech Movers: Startups including Atomic, Astra, and Canopy are already beginning to develop gateless, autonomous fintech solutions. If they arrive, the future of cash will look very little like yesteryear. – Forbes
- TradeZero strikes major landmarks.
- Enova will be getting OnDeck.
- Goldman taps AI technology for Marcus.
- ComplyAdvantage increases $50M.
- Revolut starts price comparison.
- Fintech Zoom, Envestnet | Yodlee team.
- JPM taps Marqeta for card application.
- Tech partnerships critical to increase.
- SESAMm available via Bloomberg.
- Nubank buys company behind Clojure.
- Israel preps DLT securities financing.
- Mastercard, Microsoft spouse.
- Envestnet | MoneyGuide intro tool.
- Mercado Libre eyes supply hub.
- Evaluation: E-trading in fixed income.
Fintech Zoom Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
annually Fintech Zoom, a top news and information system, retains the International Fintech awards, a day of dealmaking, media, and recognition from the financial technology area.
Ahead of this November 10, 2020 occasion , this publication will highlight a single tumultuous innovator working to make positive and varied shift in the financial services area.
Now’s tumultuous innovator is Lime Brokerage, a destination for trading, protection coping, and advisory services.
To get an opportunity to make your mark about the future of invention and be featured in this publication, take a look at our International Fintech Awards!
Watch Out For This: Growing online participation with Chinese coronavirus disinformation suggests a new entrance in the quickly escalating tensions between Washington and Beijing, though a growth in focus on anti-vaccination and other drug topics may sabotage recent improvements in disease development. – Predata
- Mercedes kills off standing symbols.
- The Arctic’s final summers with ice.
- Protections for plants on the rise.
- Sweden’s fatalities drop to 2/day.
- Defining market microstructure.
- Preserving black history buildings.
Market Moving Headline: Wall Street closed lower on Tuesday as investors fretted about weakening consumer confidence, disappointing financial results and a smaller than hoped for coronavirus aid plan from Uhockey. S. Senate Republicans. – Reuters
- OPEC faces dwindling demand.
- Virus and FOMO fuel option bets.
- Kolanovic around hedging portfolios.
- McDonald’s earnings suffer virus.
- Cold warfare to divert energy flows.
- Increasing case count hits assurance.
- Microsoft appears to hydrogen gas.
- 3M profit overlooks virus effect.
- Fed intros an expansion in financing.
- Goldman promotes gold price target.
- Personal auto insurance companies hold credits.
© 2020 Fintech Zoom.com. Fintech Zoom doesn’t offer investment advice. All rights reserved.