We caught up with Moses Onitilo, Co-Founder and CTO of Jamborow, an all-inclusive fintech platform leveraging blockchain to allow monetary inclusion on the African continent.
We mentioned at size, the undertaking objectives, milestones, achievements, and enlargement plans for Jamborow and what we are able to count on from the undertaking a couple of months down the road.
SEE ALSO: The State of Monetary Inclusion in Kenya – July 2019 Monetary Inclusion Report by FSD Kenya
Jamborow is a very revolutionary and clever platform which brings collectively monetary service suppliers, small financial savings teams, Co-op banks, traders, SACCOs, NGO Funds, and monetary establishments to cross-collaborate and provide value to finish customers.
Jamborow lending companies search to avoid the commong predatory lending practices evident out there by utilizing clever onboarding to make sure gamers are vetted and authorised.
On this podcast, Onitilo breaks down the next for us:
- Inform us about your self and your companions
- How was Jamborow born?
- Jamborow calls itself the primary inclusive and clever fintech platform. Are you able to clarify that intimately?
- How is Jamborow utilizing blockchain for monetary inclusion?
- You say you’re constructing an ecosystem to empower and never disempower. Are you able to elaborate additional on this?
- What number of firms and establishments are you presently working or partnered with?
- Which African nations are you presently working in?
- What are your ideas on cryptocurrencies and blockchain?
To be taught extra about Jamborow, take a look at the useful resource under:
Comply with us on Twitter for up to date posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Buying and selling Account in the present day!