First American DataTree is the nationwide property, homeownership, and mortgage data resolution lenders and servicers rely upon all through the mortgage lifecycle—from buyer acquisition and underwriting to post-close, servicing, and REO. DataTree is the mortgage business’s most trusted supply for the broadest information protection, together with public file information protecting 100% of the U.S. housing inventory, almost 7 billion recorded doc photographs, title vegetation, HOA data, and actual property listings.
• DataTree.com—Single on-line resolution delivering nationwide property information, possession data, mortgage perception, and doc retrieval capabilities. Constructed on the business’s largest database of property data and doc photographs, DataTree.com streamlines analysis duties to ship a complete, clever resolution all through the mortgage lifecycle.
• Knowledge Depth & Breadth—DataTree.com gives a extra full view of consumer portfolios with focused information asset insights, together with HOA data in each state—together with tremendous lien states and PACE loans.
• Enhanced with FlexSearch—Highly effective recorded doc search and discovery software permits shoppers to immediately search key phrases or phrases inside billions of doc photographs.
• Patent-pending Verified File—Revolutionary know-how digitally matches property data towards a number of, impartial information sources enabling shoppers to validate borrower-supplied data.
• Consumer-focused Improvements—Via the mix of superior map, proximity, handle, proprietor, APN, and superior search options in a single expertise, shoppers can analysis a number of properties in parallel.
Leveraging the unequalled depth and breadth of First American information belongings—100% geographic protection for property possession information, almost 7 billion doc photographs, 1.8-plus million lively actual property listings, and extra—our continued investments and improvements in information, know-how, and other people have helped our clients succeed.
Santa Ana, California