New Delhi | Jagran Enterprise Desk: Akshaya Tritiya is yearly competition that signifies the arrival of the spring. The competition is well known on the Shukla Paksha in the course of the month of Vaisakha. Buying gold on this present day is taken into account very auspicious however amid coronavirus lockdown, folks will be unable to go outdoors to buy the dear yellow metallic throughout this time.
However, you needn’t fear as Paytm and PhonePe have launched unique gives for its prospects via which they’ll buy bodily in addition to digital gold. The 2 fintech corporations have partnered with Metals and Minerals Buying and selling Company of India (MMTC) and SA Produits Artistiques Métaux Précieux (PAMP).
So, if you wish to buy gold on-line this Akshaya Tritiya, right here’s the way to purchase it by way of Paytm and PhonePe:
The way to purchase gold by way of Paytm:
- Login to Paytm and create an account
- Click on on the gold icon on Paytm
- You would wish to decide on between two gold vendor — Augmount promoting 24Okay 99.9 per cent gold or MMTC-PAMP promoting 24Okay 99.99 per cent gold
- After choosing a vendor, enter the quantity you wish to buy gold in Rupees or grams.
- Following this, you would wish to make the fee and it is possible for you to to finish your gold buy
The way to purchase gold by way of PhonePe:
- Obtain the PhonePe app and create and account
- Click on on My Cash
- Click on on the gold icon below funding
- You would wish to decide on between two gold vendor — Safegold OR MMTC-PAMP
- Enter the quantity you wish to buy gold in Rupees or grams.
- Following this, click on on proceed to fee to compete your gold buy
Right here’s how it is possible for you to to buy gold on-line on this Akshaya Tritiya amid coronavirus lockdown.
Additionally Learn | Akshaya Tritiya 2020: An inventory of do’s and don’ts that you will need to observe on the auspicious day of Akshya Teej
Speaking about gold price, it has elevated in the previous few months. On Friday, the gold price rose by Rs 315 to Rs 46,742 per 10 grams in futures commerce as speculators created recent positions on agency spot demand.
On the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), gold contracts for June traded increased by Rs 315, or 0.68 per cent, at Rs 46,742 per 10 grams in a enterprise turnover of 16,400 tons. The yellow metallic for August supply edged up by Rs 269, or 0.58 per cent, to Rs 46,696 per 10 grams in a enterprise turnover of 16,383 tons.
Posted By: Aalok Sensharma