Fortnite – Dance On All 5 Coloured Bridges In A Single Match
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season four is in full swing with about 2 weeks left earlier than the season ends.
Season four started on August 27th and was initially as a consequence of finish on November 30th, however now has been delayed till December third.
The Galactus occasion has now been confirmed to happen on December 1st at 4pm EST/9pm GMT
To maintain gamers occupied now that the 10 weeks of challenges are out, Epic Video games have launched the XP Xtravaganza challenges.
XP Xtravaganza Challenges Week 3
In earlier seasons Epic Video games have launched Time beyond regulation Challenges to maintain gamers occupied and nonetheless enjoying the sport whereas they look ahead to the subsequent season.
The XP Xtravaganza challenges have been launched and we’re at the moment on week 3.
There can be yet one more set of challenges subsequent week earlier than the season ends.
All the challenges are group challenges, which means that if any members of your get together do one thing that works in the direction of it then it can depend for you too.
Total this provides gamers a complete of 14 challenges to finish.
The challenges are:
Deal Injury With SMGs (20,000 XP every stage)
- Stage 1/Three Deal 1,000 Injury
- Stage 2/Three Deal 2,500 Injury
- Stage 3/Three Deal 5,000 Injury
Search Chests (20,000 XP every stage)
- Stage 1/Three Search 10 Chests
- Stage 2/Three Search 10 Ammo Packing containers
- Stage 3/Three Search 10 Provide Drops
Remove NPCs (20,000 XP every stage)
- Stage 1/Three Remove 10 Stark Robots, Gatherers, or Gorgers
- Stage 2/Three Remove 25 Stark Robots, Gatherers, or Gorgers
- Stage 3/Three Remove 50 Stark Robots, Gatherers, or Gorgers
Gather Wooden, Stone, or Metallic (20,000 XP every stage)
- Stage 1/Three Gather 1,000 Wooden, Stone, or Metallic
- Stage 2/Three Gather 1,500 Wooden, Stone, or Metallic
- Stage 3/Three Gather 2,000 Wooden, Stone, or Metallic
Dance On All 5 Coloured Bridges In A Single Match (50,000 XP)
Remove 20 Opponents (20,000 XP)
That implies that the upcoming challenges provide 310,000 XP!
Dance On All 5 Coloured Bridges In A Single Match
On the Chapter 2 map are 5 coloured bridges.
These join completely different areas of map because of the map having a heavy deal with water and there being many rivers flowing all through the map.
Gamers must go to every of the 5 bridges and use any emote on it.
These bridges may be discovered at;
- Blue – Go east from Doom’s Area in the direction of Upstate New York (the brand new Stark Industries POI).
- Purple – Go south from Doom’s Area in the direction of Salty Spring and you’ll go over a pink bridge on the way in which.
- Inexperienced – Instantly south of the Stark Industries POI is the inexperienced bridge, this one is a bit more durable to search out because it would not join something now that Frenzy Farm is gone.
- Purple – In between Slurpy Swamp and Weeping Woods is the purple bridge.
- Yellow – Head east from Misty Meadows in the direction of Catty Nook and the yellow bridge is connecting the two areas collectively.