General Electric is Down for the 2nd Day in a Row
The Hourly View for General Electric
- Currently, GE’s price is down $-0.09 (-0.09%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row General Electric has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
General Electric’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for General Electric
- Currently, GE’s price is down $-0.37 (-0.36%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that General Electric has seen 2 straight down days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on GE; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between GE’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in GE’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of General Electric.
Featured General Electric Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled $GE you may find interesting:
After six months of consolidation work, GE stock has put together a solid technical platform for a pattern breakout to fresh relative highsAs the monthly chart of GE shows, a bullish “high handle” formed against the stock’s 38% retracement level has found support around the mid-pivot of a bottoming and bullish W pattern.A reaction in shares above the contraction’s high of $115.23 in conjunction with a bullish stochastics crossover should re…