Several target upgrades today, including Canaccord Genuity on BioNTech. Berenberg starts monitoring Ilika. Among the upgrades, WedBush has significantly raised the price target for Home Depot.
- Alibaba : Loop Capital lowers price Target to $345 From $355, stays Buy
- BioNTech : Canaccord Genuity lifts PT to $240 From $130, maintains Buy rating
- Commerzbank: Goldman Sachs remains neutral with a price target raised from EUR 7.10 to EUR 7.40.
- Cushman & Wakefield : Credit Suisse adjusts PT to $20 From $19, maintains Outperform rating
- FDM Group: Berenberg raised its target price to buy from hold, with a target of GBp 1,250.
- The Home Depot : Wedbush Adjusts Home Depot‘s price Target to $340 From $285, Neutral rating still
- Ilika: Berenberg starts to follow the company with a Buy rating, targeting GBP 275.
- Iridex : Roth Capital raises PT to $11 From $9, keeps Buy rating
- Kuehne & Nagel: AlphaValue/Baader Europe lowered its price target to 258 Swiss Francs, from 260 Swiss Francs
- Lonza Group AG :AlphaValue/Baader Europe lowered its price target to 520 Swiss Francs
- Lowe’s : Wedbush raises PTto $225 From $190, Outperform rating kept
- Paysafe : Credit Suisse lowers PT to $16 From $17, keeps Outperform rating
- Phillips 66 : Argus Research raises target to $97 From $76, stays Buy
- Roblox : JP Morgan adjusts PT to $88 From $85, stays Overweight
- SSE: Barclays upgraded from Overweight to Overweight targeting GBp 1770.
- Sunpower : Truist Securities lowers PT to $29 From $42, maintains Hold rating
- Travis Perkins: Jefferies remains Buy with an adjusted price target of GBP 1949 to 1953.
- Victrex: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target raised from GBp 2675 to GBp 2725.