Honeywell – Emergency Location Transmitter Market Analysis, Latest Development and, Business Scenario 2025: Honeywell International Inc., Orolia Holding SAS, ECA Group, Astronics Corporation – KSU
The Emergency Location Transmitter Market research report 2021 provides a basic overview of the industry and information regarding market size, share, growth, cost structure, Emergency Location Transmitter market competition landscape, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2025. The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, current trends of the past and present times, technological growth. This report also includes the overall and comprehensive study of the Emergency Location Transmitter market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is exhaustive quantitative analyses of the market and provides data for making strategies to increase market growth and effectiveness. The report covers the post-COVID-19 impact on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The Emergency Location Transmitter Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Top Companies in the Emergency Location Transmitter Market: Honeywell International Inc., Orolia Holding SAS, ECA Group, Astronics Corporation, Ack Avionics Technologies Inc.Ê, ACR Electronics Inc., HR Smith Group of Companies, Emergency Beacon Corp., Dukane Seacom (Heico Corporation), Pointer Inc., DSS Aviation, and others.
Make an Inquiry about this report:
The growth of ELTs was primarily driven by various regulations introduced around the world. Countries like the United States, France, and the United Kingdom were among the first ones to make the installation of ELTs mandatory in several aviation and transportation practices. The globally accepted frequency for ELTs has been set to 406 MHz since 2009. Most countries shifted to this frequency in the early years, but a large part of the developing countries and countries with low penetration of ELT devices still lack such concepts. Reportedly, Mexico was the last country to shift to 406 MHz in December 2018.
Some of the key developments in the market are:
– June 2020 – Honeywell International Inc. plans to develop a fully-retrofittable solution with the help of emergency locator transmitter hardware and an updated version of the EGPWS MK V-A. The solution is flexible enough to allow the OEM to create its own trigger conditions that determine distress.
– June 2020 – Orolia Holding SAS completed its strategic partnership with Seven Solutions to deliver extremely resilient, accurate, and stable time and frequency for military, critical infrastructure, and commercial applications. This agreement not only strengthens the skills and resources of Orolia but also enhances its global distribution network.
Key Market Trends
North America to Hold the Largest Market Share
– North America is expected to dominate the market studied during the forecast period, owing to the prominence of the US aviation network among all the regions. The various aspects attributed to the growth in aviation in this region were the undeveloped public transport systems, difficult terrains, high average household income, and low crude oil prices.
– North America has adapted to several aviation requirements in the past few years, which is evident from the emergence of general aviation in this region. General aviation is all civilian flying except scheduled passenger airline service.
– The United States alone has around 780 towered locations to carry out aviation-based operations. Additionally, 90% of 220,000 aircraft registered in this region are general aviation aircraft, and more than 80% of the 609,000 pilots certificated in the United States fly general aviation aircraft. This is the fastest-growing segment, which contributed to the demand for emergency location transmitters. According to the report published in 2019, by FAA, 2,324 aircraft were added in 2017 alone, and there were about 213,050 functional aircraft in this region.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
– Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
– Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
– Analytical Tools: The Emergency Location Transmitter Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit:
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
If you have any questions about any of our Emergency Location Transmitter Market Report or would like to schedule a personalized free demo of the Emergency Location Transmitter market report, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected].
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) MarketInsightsReports
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 1704-266-3234, +91-750-707-8687
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market insights reports provide global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.