Home Depot – Christmas Ornament Explodes Inflicting Distressed Toddler to Shortly Crawl Away
A toddler escape with out damage when a Christmas ornament exploded in her residence in Maple Ridge, British Colombia on November 20.
The toddler, Melanie, was serving to arrange the Christmas ornament along with her Dad, Kyle Benzies. The incident was seize on Benzies’ residence Nest Digicam.
Benzies informed Storyful, “I were setting up a Holiday Reindeer decoration. One to Two seconds after plugging in, the units transformer blew up, and caught fire within about a foot of both my daughter and I.”
Based on CTV the product was a Home Accents Vacation 42 inch Silver Glowing Doe, and was bought at Home Depot, Langley, British Colombia.
Home Depot spokesperson Paul Berto informed Storyful, “The health and safety of our customers is our top priority, and we apologize to our customer and their family. I can assure you that we take this matter very seriously and our merchants and suppliers are investigating the situation.”
Benzies additionally informed Storyful, “No person was bodily injured, however my daughter remains to be scared, and has had some nightmares about hearth, and “bangs” in her sleep.” Credit score: Kyle Benzies by way of Storyful