CLEVELAND, Ohio – The official Cuyahoga County depend for the 2020 presidential election launched Wednesday reveals President-elect Joe Biden carrying 66.4% of the vote general, together with 42 of the 59 cities, villages and townships.
Two communities flipped between the unofficial tally the day after the election and the ultimate outcomes, which included late-arriving absentee ballots and provisional votes.
Total, Biden gained the county by a margin of 213,477 votes, or 416,716 (66.4%) to 202,699 (33.3%). The votes added with the official tally adopted roughly the identical margins as the general vote – 13,861 (63.4%) for Biden and seven,610 (34.8%) for Trump.
A take a look at the city-by-city and precinct-by-precinct numbers reveals:
* Biden gained Cleveland by 85,208 votes, or 111,639 (79.7%) to 26,431 (18.9%).
* Biden ran strongest in Warrensville Heights (95.8%), East Cleveland (95.1%), Highland Hills (94.1%) and Bedford Heights (90.1%). He acquired not less than 60% of the vote in 26 of the 59 cities, villages or townships.
* Trump’s prime performances had been in Cuyahoga Heights (66.4%), Valley View (62.7%) and Independence (60.5%) – the one locations the place he acquired not less than 60% of the vote.
* The closest races had been in Linndale, the place Biden gained by the one vote (15-14), and the Cuyahoga County portion of Searching Valley, the place Trump gained by three votes, 215-212. As soon as the Geauga County residents are added to the Searching Valley whole, Trump carried the village, 275-261.
* Biden carried not less than 95% of the vote in 105 of the county’s 975 precincts, with the largest margin by p.c in a Cleveland Ward 5 precinct, the place Biden gained, 98.2% to 1.1%. The vote there was 267-Three in favor of Biden.
* Trump’s lowest vote whole for a precinct was 2. He misplaced misplaced a Cleveland Ward 2 precinct, 130-2.
* Biden gained not less than 80% of the vote in 348 of the 975 precincts.
* Trump’s greatest displaying was in Cuyahoga Heights, the place there’s a single precinct. He gained the village, 66.4% (204) to 32.6% (100).
* Presidential votes for greater than 4,000 Cuyahoga County voters weren’t registered as a result of they both didn’t mark a presidential candidate (2,545) or chosen a couple of candidate (1,494).
See city-by-city, and precinct-by-precinct vote totals by looking out the database under. Some cell customers may want to make use of this hyperlink as a substitute to see the database.
Wealthy Exner, knowledge evaluation editor for cleveland.com, writes about numbers on a wide range of subjects. Observe on Twitter @RichExner. See different data-related tales at cleveland.com/datacentral.
The place Trump ran strongest, coronavirus instances spike highest in Ohio
Mapping Ohio’s coronavirus instances; updates, developments with Ohio including 100,000-plus instances in simply 21 days
You may go to varsity tuition-free should you’re 60 or older by auditing courses in Ohio: That’s Wealthy!
Your information to Obamacare open enrollment 2021: prices, purchasing ideas, earnings cutoffs – That’s Wealthy!