Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
According to a study made by the analysts of Robocash Group, China, Georgia and Latvia have the highest weight of P2P lending on the domestic economic background. In particular, they have $18.5, $12.7 and $2.8 per every...
Innovative solution combats fraudulent transactions before money leaves the bank or corporate organization London, UK, September 23, 2019 – Today at Sibos 2019, Finastra has announced its partnership with Swiss...
BlueVine, which provides small and medium-sized businesses with access to fast and simple online financing, today announced that it has named fintech veteran Brad Brodigan its Chief Commercial Officer. In this role...
Celsius Tops $300 Million in Coin Deposits and Completes Over $2 Billion in Originated Crypto Loans in First Year
Celsius Network (), the industry-leading cryptocurrency platform, announces its #1 position worldwide with over $300 million in AUM and $2.2 billion in loans. These numbers reflect the company’s unparalleled growth...
Less than two years after being conceptualized, Minneapolis-based digital lending & borrowing platform DeFiner.org has beat out 17 other Fintech startups to win one of the industry’s most coveted prizes. DeFiner.org...
According to the internal research of Robocash Group, loans issued in South and Southeast Asia online for up to 30 days are most popular among borrowers in the age of 25-30 years. Comparing different age groups in the...
The Small Business Credit Survey (SBCS), a national collaboration of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks, delivers timely information on small business financing needs, decisions, and outcomes to policymakers, lenders, and...
As an entrepreneur, you consider your clients consistently. All things considered, it’s a smart thought to set aside a few minutes to consistently think about how your items and administrations meet their present...
Affirm, the financial technology company founded by entrepreneur Max Levchin to provide honest, life-enhancing financial products, announced today that it has raised a funding round of $300 million series F. Thrive...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- CoinDeal is available in the USA now! posted on November 11, 2019
- Partner of the Premier League Team opens CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- CoinDeal reaches the USA – opens 13 crypto markets posted on November 12, 2019
- CoinDeal – Last chance to get free up to 500 CDL Tokens! posted on November 12, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- Zelle® and EVERFI Partner on Digital Financial Literacy Programs posted on November 17, 2019
- Wolverhampton Partner opens its own CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Mastercard Works with Ant Financial and Tencent to new payments in China posted on November 15, 2019
- Hong Kong ’s recession shake Fintech Market posted on November 8, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- NatWest first UK bank to unveil biometric credit card posted on November 18, 2019
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- The $25 Amazon Echo Flex is great for putting Alexa in tight spaces like your bathroom posted on November 16, 2019
- Openness and integration – the new finance and new economy in a global context posted on November 18, 2019
- Japan’s SBI Holdings to take 17.9% stake in Fukushima Bank posted on November 11, 2019
- CFPB Releases Financial Well-Being Report With State-By-State Comparasions posted on November 14, 2019
- Risks to Banks with Fintech and Bigtech in Financial Services posted on November 19, 2019
- Ping An fintech arm chooses US over Hong Kong for IPO posted on November 14, 2019
- Fintech and bigtech firms and central banks – conflicting interests or a common mission? posted on November 17, 2019
- Growth of cashless payments continues in Germany posted on November 19, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- CFPB Announces Action Against Student Loan Debt Relief Operation posted on November 10, 2019
- Token market is disrupting the financial industry. Are you ready? posted on November 19, 2019