Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
Hong Kong ´s economic travails are an unwelcome guest in the city’s fintech party. Enthusiasm for online-only banks was palpable at the Fintech Week conference. Yet months of political unrest have hit small businesses...
The Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Authority, and Israel Security Authority have jointly signed an MOU for collaboration on FinTech issues with the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency (HANFA). The...
According to a study made by the analysts of Robocash Group, China, Georgia and Latvia have the highest weight of P2P lending on the domestic economic background. In particular, they have $18.5, $12.7 and $2.8 per every...
Innovative solution combats fraudulent transactions before money leaves the bank or corporate organization London, UK, September 23, 2019 – Today at Sibos 2019, Finastra has announced its partnership with Swiss...
WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans WISfans was originally deployed by famous clubs such as Real Madrid, Flamingo and FC Barcelona The new NanoSealRT(TM) and VaultIC155 NFC...
Claro is the first telecom in South America to join forces with global innovation platform Plug and Play as founding partner in Brazil, which opens its doors on September 18 in São Paulo. The partnership creates a model...
Today Nav, a fintech company that matches business owners with their best financing options for free, announced new offerings to help small business owners boost their business credit scores, giving an easy solution to...
Global Payout Inc. (OTCPink:GOHE) (“Global” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that following the launch of their West Coast Government Relations initiative, the MTrac team has secured meetings with some of the...
BlueVine, which provides small and medium-sized businesses with access to fast and simple online financing, today announced that it has named fintech veteran Brad Brodigan its Chief Commercial Officer. In this role...
Westpay AB, leading fintech provider of transaction and payment solutions, strengthens the team by recruiting Hans Edin as Chief Marketing Officer, CMO. Hans comes from a position as CMO at SecureLink. Hans will, among...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- Hong Kong ’s recession shake Fintech Market posted on November 8, 2019
- CoinDeal is available in the USA now! posted on November 11, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- Edward Snowden at Web Summit: ‘People being exploited’ – See all Video posted on November 4, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- OSL first to apply for a digital asset cryptocurrency exchange license posted on November 7, 2019
- Mobile Bank N26 to launch Vienna’s Tech Hub posted on April 24, 2019
- N26 Nominates Richard Groeneveld as N26 Bank GmbH’s new CFO and CRO posted on May 6, 2019
- Brex and Mastercard Partner on U.S. Expansion posted on October 25, 2019
- Payvil partners with TNG FinTech to provide Payment Services posted on November 4, 2019
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings says subscriber numbers aren't the right metric to track competition posted on November 6, 2019
- Research firm Nielsen to split into two separate publicly traded companies posted on November 7, 2019
- Afrotech conference draws biggest names in tech to help Silicon Valley's diversity problem posted on November 7, 2019
- Tesla will unveil its Cybertruck pickup on Nov. 21 in LA, Elon Musk says posted on November 6, 2019
- Bill Gates says people would be using Windows Mobile if not for the Microsoft antitrust case posted on November 6, 2019
- New York company charged with illegal sale of Chinese-made surveillance and security equipment posted on November 7, 2019
- Uber chief called the murder of Jamal Khashoggi 'a serious mistake' posted on November 11, 2019
- CoinDeal – Last chance to get free up to 500 CDL Tokens! posted on November 12, 2019
- Finastra Launches Fusion Mortgagebot Data Insights posted on October 1, 2019
- Revolut Selects Bottomline to Meet Customer Demand for Real-Time Payments posted on October 8, 2019