Litecoin price – Buy crypto with fiat with our fully automated platform
The new platform Alfacash Store is available now to buy cryptocurrency with fiat (and vice versa) in a fully non-custodial and automatic process, which includes high liquidity, fast operations and regulatory compliance.
Since buying cryptocurrency with fiat at good rates without custody and KYC verifications might be obstacles, Alfacash Store has dedicated itself to solving these problems in the best way possible. Its approach is similar to Bitcoin’s: trust in the code to offer an automatic yet always legal process.
Alfacash Store values and features:
- A fully automatic, non-custodial exchange that includes automatic AML checks.
- Trading with its own reserves.
- User-friendly and fast platform online.
- Competitive exchange rates and low service fees.
- The most popular cryptocurrencies to be available, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT) and XRP.
- Compliant with the European Union’s 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive.
- Strong protection of customer data under GDPR principles.
- Transactions in EUR (SEPA) available.
- Top-of-the-line security and around-the-clock support.
How does it work?
- Log in or register a new account.
- After providing your personal data and documents, wait for the automatic Know Your Customer verification in just three minutes.
- Start trading the currency of your choice immediately without custody.
- Enjoy additional discounts and special programs.
More to come:
- Visa card program by 2021.
- Own ecosystem with crypto processing and wallet services.
- Promotions, discounts and special programs.
We are an eight-year-old and duly regulated cryptocurrency company established by a global team of experts in crypto economics and programming who firmly believe in the power of cryptocurrencies. Our primary goal is to build a sustainable and transparent business with more and more crypto opportunities at low fees.
Let’s take on this amazing journey together! Register at Alfacash Store now!
This is a paid press release Fintech Zoom does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Fintech Zoom is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.