Luxurious Automobiles – Utah: An epic glass-domed luxurious prepare line is coming in 2021
A luxurious rail tour firm is coming to Utah and providing passengers a comfortable view of a few of the nations’s most scenic territory.
Rocky Mountaineer’s new two-day “Rockies to the Red Rocks” journey is about to begin in August 2021 and can run between Denver, Colorado and Moab, Utah.
The primary day of the journey explores Colorado’s rugged Rocky Mountains whereas day two gives passengers with vistas of Utah’s wealthy crimson rock landscapes.
- Passengers spend all day on the prepare, observing the character round them via glass-domed vehicles and outside viewing areas. The fare comes with luxurious inside service packages, together with regionally-sourced meals and contextual displays, Forbes experiences.
- In keeping with Journey + Leisure, the two-day experience from Denver to Moab makes an in a single day cease at a lodge in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, a city well-known for its sizzling springs.
Price and dates:
In keeping with Journey + Leisure, costs for the two-day journey begin round $1,250 per particular person, together with the lodge charges.
- In keeping with the location, Rocky Mountaineer is planning for 40 departures between Aug. 15 and Oct. 23, 2021.
You possibly can watch Rocky Mountaineer’s video introduction of the brand new line right here:
About Rocky Mountaineer
- The posh rail-tour firm at the moment operates three trains in Western Canada, “Rockies to Red Rocks” can be Rocky Mountaineer’s first rail service within the U.S.
- Journey + Leisure experiences that the corporate has constructed a fame for its glass-domed trains, chef-designed menus, expansive outside viewing platforms and, most notably, its lack of sleeping vehicles.
- Distinctive from different luxurious prepare traces, Rocky Mountaineer provides its passengers the chance to disembark their trains within the evenings to take a look at native cities and sleep in comfortable stationary beds, in line with Forbes.
Steve Sammut, the president and CEO of Rocky Mountaineer, stated in a press release saying the brand new line:
“We needed to find a special location with many of the same features we have in Western Canada — incredible scenery, iconic destinations, and the option for an all daytime, multi-day journey that is best experienced by train…This area of the US is rich in natural history with the mighty Colorado River, vast canyons, and mesmerizing red sandstone landscapes – all sculpted by nature millions of years ago….Our newest rail journey will put you in the heart of the stunning scenery of the American Southwest and is filled with highlights best seen from the comfort of our expansive glass-dome trains,” through Forbes.