2. Portland, Ore.-based insurer Moda Well being partnered with Fitbit Oct. 26 to supply well being monitoring gadgets to greater than 64,000 members as a part of its new digital well being choices.
3. Rochester, Minn.-based Mayo Clinic partnered with Google Well being Oct. 28 on a brand new initiative to spice up radiation remedy planning with synthetic intelligence.
4. A direct-to-consumer partnership between Centerville, Ohio-based consulting agency Healthcare Advisory Community and Wooster, Ohio-based nationwide prescription and telemedicine program BasiCare Plus started providing memberships to zero-copay telemedicine with free pharmaceuticals by means of Amazon.
5. The U.S. Military Medical Analysis and Improvement Command awarded Fitbit $2.5 million Oct. 29 to develop wearable tech capabilities that may detect COVID-19 earlier than signs begin and check the gadgets with Northwell Well being.
6. The Division of Veterans Affairs prolonged its 5G hospital innovation undertaking from its Palo Alto, Calif.-based hospital to further amenities in Florida and Seattle. The undertaking, dubbed Venture Convergence, is collaboration between VA, Verizon, Microsoft and medical software program developer Medvis.
7. Google Cloud AI and the Harvard World Well being Institute on Nov. 16 launched new variations of their collectively developed COVID-19 Public Forecasts dashboard, which offers projections for hospitalizations and demise charges throughout the U.S.
8. Camden, N.J.-based Cooper College Well being Care launched a wellness app created by Google Cloud and College of North Carolina to help the psychological well being of front-line employees and first responders.
9. New York state launched a web-based device Nov. 16 developed in partnership with Google to attach state residents with sources for meals, housing and COVID-19-related providers in the course of the pandemic.
Extra articles on digital transformation:
How 9 states are utilizing cellular apps to restrict COVID-19 publicity
Mayo Clinic tech investments to deal with ‘sensible hospital’, AI and digital care
7 current well being IT, innovation partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Fascinated about LINKING to or REPRINTING this content material? View our insurance policies by clicking right here.