Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Bankers Affiliation of Saint Lucia has been monitoring the worldwide and regional developments because it pertains to the novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) and we proceed to take action with heightened consciousness following the announcement of Saint Lucia’s first COVID 19 case on Friday, March 13th, 2020.
We want to reassure clients that every one our Members have taken precautionary steps to guard our employees and clients, from inadvertently contracting and or spreading the virus, as they ship and entry banking companies all through the island.
The Banks have enhanced their inner cleansing protocol and have made the required sanitary provisions at every financial institution. Our employees are requested to take common breaks to scrub their arms; this new observe could barely affect the velocity with which service is delivered particularly on the teller strains however we wish to guarantee the general public that these measures had been applied for the safety of our citizenry.
In mild of the continuing issues surrounding COVID-19 and aware of public advisories issued by the Division of Well being and Wellness, The Bankers Affiliation of St. Lucia is encouraging the banking public to take all essential precautions to minimise their danger of contracting and spreading the virus. We subsequently take this chance to encourage our clients to undertake the next practices if not already being completed:
– Keep away from crowds and cut back the time spent within the Banks by making use of your Financial institution’s on-line and cellular banking platforms. These platforms can be utilized to entry all of your on-line accounts at any time to conduct a lot of transactions, probably the most generally used ones being switch funds between your accounts, pay your utility payments, ship worldwide wire transfers, make third get together funds, handle your bank cards, and apply for credit score and different banking amenities. These companies are safe and should not essentially require a visit to the Financial institution to enroll.
– Pay your payments on the utility firm’s on-line portal the place obtainable.
– Conduct your banking through phone, e-mail or name centre companies the place obtainable
– Make the most of your Financial institution’s conveniently positioned ATMs which might be always sanitized to your security
– Enterprise shoppers are inspired to enroll in night time depository companies if not already in use.
– Restrict using money through the use of your Visa Debit and Credit score Playing cards at our retailers shops .
-In case you have signs of the virus, you might be suggested to keep away from visiting the Banks and search medical consideration.
– If you happen to should go to your Financial institution, upon getting into we encourage you to utilize our hand sanitizer dispensers that are strategically positioned on our premises to your security and comfort
– Observe social distancing and keep away from touching surfaces in public areas
The Bankers Affiliation is firmly dedicated to making sure that our residents obtain well timed and high quality service whereas we take steps to guard their well being and wellbeing.
The Affiliation subsequently encourages most people to stick to all well being and security tips in an effort to restrict the unfold of the virus for the safety of ourselves, our households and our communities.
Extra Finance/Enterprise Tales
This text was posted in its entirety as acquired by stlucianewsonline.com. This media home doesn’t appropriate any spelling or grammatical error inside press releases and commentaries. The views expressed therein aren’t essentially these of stlucianewsonline.com, its sponsors or advertisers.