Dubai: As a part of ongoing initiatives to honour the efforts of the UAE front-line employees defending residents and residents in the course of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Emirates Islamic, one of many main Islamic monetary establishments within the UAE, has launched particular affords on a bunch of banking merchandise and financing options, completely for UAE healthcare professionals. Particulars of the promotions, that are legitimate till 31 August, 2020, are as follows:
- For healthcare professionals, the bank is providing the Skywards Infinite Card, Etihad Visitor Premium Credit score Card, and Cashback Plus Visa Signature Credit score Card free for all times with annual charges of AED 999, AED 1,500 and AED 299 respectively waived. The bank can be providing the RTA Credit score Card free for all times, to allow them to profit from the 10% cash again on gasoline spend and RTA transport funds in addition to as much as 2.25% cash again.
- Solely for Emarati healthcare professionals, Emirates Islamic is providing the premium ‘Emarati Visa Signature Credit Card’ free for all times with 25,000 bonus EI SmartMiles with excellent advantages, together with as much as 3.75 EI SmartMiles per AED spend on the cardboard. The cardboard additionally gives an Instantaneous Buy characteristic which permits prospects to redeem their EI SmartMiles anyplace on the planet, complimentary entry to over 1,000 airport lounges internationally, free valet parking at choose places in UAE and extra.
- As well as, the bank can be providing aggressive pricing and excessive private finance quantities of as much as AED Three million at zero processing charges to UAE’s healthcare professionals, along with a cost vacation of as much as 90 days for the primary EMI (equated month-to-month instalment).
- The bank may also supply UAE’s healthcare professionals as much as AED 15 million on dwelling finance at engaging revenue charges and nil processing charges.
- Additional, UAE’s healthcare professionals trying to purchase a automotive can profit from engaging charges at zero processing charges and first cost vacation as much as 60 days when availing a most auto financing quantity of AED 1.5 million.
Commenting on the bank’s initiative, Farid Al Mulla, Deputy Head of Client Banking and Wealth Administration at Emirates Islamic, stated: “We have introduced these special offers as a thank you gesture to pay tribute to UAE’s healthcare professionals who have been working tirelessly during this unprecedented situation to provide comfort, safety and peace of mind to UAE citizens and residents. As the visionary leaders of the UAE strive to keep the country safe and prosperous, we continue to pledge support to our people, customers and the wider UAE community in the difficult days ahead. We would also like to take this opportunity to applaud all our nation’s front-line heroes as they work to serve the community and protect the nation during this challenging time and remain confident we will all emerge through this experience stronger than ever.”
About Emirates Islamic:
Emirates Islamic (DFM: EIB), a part of Emirates NBD Group, is likely one of the quickest rising banks within the UAE. Established in 2004 as Emirates Islamic Bank, the bank has established itself as a significant participant within the extremely aggressive monetary companies sector within the UAE.
Emirates Islamic affords a complete vary of Shari’a-compliant services and products throughout the Private, Enterprise and Company banking spectrum with a community of 58 branches and 210 ATMs/CDMs throughout the UAE. Within the fast-growing space of on-line and cell banking, the bank is an innovator, being the primary Islamic bank within the UAE to launch a cell banking app and supply Apple Pay, in addition to being the primary Islamic bank on the planet to launch Chat Banking companies for purchasers through WhatsApp.
Emirates Islamic obtained various worldwide and regional awards in 2019, in recognition of its give attention to buyer excellence, strong efficiency, and innovation in Islamic banking. The bank was recognised as ‘Best Islamic Bank, UAE’ on the World Finance Awards 2019; ‘Best Islamic Bank’ on the World Islamic Finance Awards 2019; ‘SME Bank of the Year’ by Enterprise Agility Awards; and ‘Most Innovative Islamic Bank’ by Islamic Finance Information journal. As an Emiratisation champion within the banking sector, Emirates Islamic was the recipient of the ‘Human Assets Growth’ award by Emirates Institute for Banking and Monetary Research (EIBFS).
Emirates Islamic was additionally awarded ‘Most Innovative Islamic Retail Bank in the UAE’ and ‘Excellence in Digital Banking’ on the fifth Islamic Retail Banking Awards 2019; ‘Best Retail Bank’ and ‘Best Digital Banking Proposition’ by Islamic Enterprise & Finance Journal; and ‘Best Banking Product’ (Kunooz) by World Banking & Finance Evaluation. The Bank was recognised for ‘Most Improved Website’ on the 2018 Service Olympian Awards.
As a part of its dedication to the UAE neighborhood, the Emirates Islamic Charity Fund gives monetary assist to these in want, with a give attention to meals, shelter, well being, training and social welfare contributions.
For additional info please go to www.emiratesislamic.ae
Or please contact:
Amina Al Zarooni
Media Relations Supervisor, Emirates Islamic
Tel: 971 4 4397430
E-mail: [email protected]
© Press Launch 2020