LAFAYETTE, La. — IBERIABANK introduced on Friday that its branches can be quickly serving its clients with drive-thru solely service and, and at some places, providing foyer transactions by appointment solely to assist defend public well being as a result of Corona Virus Illness 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.
In line with a launch from IBERIABANK, the financial institution can be deploying modified work methods to proceed mission essential work whereas taking into the account the significance of social distancing.
They outlined a enterprise continuity plan to make sure there isn’t any disruption in service together with the next precautionary steps in response to COVID-19:
- Elevated cleansing and sanitizing for all department places.
- Arming associates with info on how greatest to deal with individuals doubtlessly uncovered to the virus.
- Briefly proscribing business-related journey for associates.
- Suspending massive conferences, occasions, and social actions and are using digital communications to conduct enterprise when potential.
The financial institution can also be encouraging its clients to entry accounts and conduct banking electronically the place they’ll, together with:
- Handle deposits and transfers, monitor account exercise and pay payments with On-line and Cell Banking.
- Entry accounts via Phone Banking by calling (800) 968-0801.
- Use ATMs, debit playing cards and bank cards for fast fee and money wants.
- Enroll in e-Statements for digital supply of financial institution statements.
The financial institution additionally acknowledged that its merger with First Horizon is on monitor with a authorized closing nonetheless anticipated to happen by the top of the second quarter.
The financial institution’s drive-thru hours range by location and could be discovered at www.IberiaBank.com/COVID-19.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() FB.init(
appId : '2170225413075518',
xfbml : true, version : 'v2.9' ); ;
(function(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s); if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); (document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));