- Revolut established a utilities price comparison attribute for its UK program, which will allow it to target a vital market and encourage its own creation of a one-stop store for cash management.
- Revolut has significant growth strategies, such as diversifying its product package and expanding internationally.
- Insider Intelligence publishes hundreds of study reports, graphs, and predictions on the Banking business together with the Banking Briefing. You can find out more about subscribing here.
The UK-based neobank introduced Basics, a quality that enables UK clients to easily compare costs of gasoline, power, and broadband suppliers and switch between them from inside the Revolut program, per Crowdfund Insider. The neobank is Implementing Decision Tech’s white-label technologies to supply the feature.
This statement comes on the heels of Revolut’s $80 million financing round as it works to be a super program by building out a financial hub. Revolut has enormous growth plans such as diversifying its product package and expanding internationally.
The $80 million — that prolonged Revolut’s $500 million Series D in February — will encourage the neobank’s strategies to deliver more attributes to the US and keep rolling out its own banking operations around Europe. Over the last year, Revolut has been active launch attributes including stock and gold trading, and it also recently unveiled a redesigned program geared toward financial direction.
Building out a wide collection of personal finance management (PFM) tools can improve Revolut’s client acquisition plan.
- PFM tools might help Revolut reach an integral audience. Digital PFM tools are beneficial to lower-income customers as it helps them identify extraneous costs: The capacity to cancel connections to services such as Netflix is regarded as “extremely valuable” to 40% of UK mobile banking consumers earning significantly less than £25,000 ($31,422) yearly who reacted to Business Insider Intelligence’s UK Mobile Banking Competitive Edge Study 2020 (Enterprise only). Since many neobanks appeal to younger customers who are inclined as a team to have reduced spending ability, PFM attributes can help Revolut address the segment’s present requirements and cement their loyalty because they build prosperity.
- They also improve Revolut’s value proposal of becoming a one-stop store for fiscal management. The neobank is allegedly working on a subscription control feature which will allow customers to find all their busy subscriptions, offset them via the Revolut program, and get informed if a free trial ends. This signifies another aspect of clients’ lifestyles where Revolut will help reduce prices — and by continuing to build out its own stage, the neobank can place itself as a unified platform for each of your customer’s financial management requirements. This value proposal can help Revolut build on its impressive 12 million consumers (which makes it the biggest of the UK- and – US-based neobanks by consumer count) and maintain those users engaged with its own services.
Want to see more stories like this ? Here is how you can gain access:
- Combine other Insider Intelligence customers who get this Briefing, Together with additional Banking predictions, briefings, graphs, and research reports for their inboxes Every Day. >> Become a Customer
- Research related subjects more in depth. >> Browse Our Coverage
Are you a recent Insider Intelligence customer? Log in here.