This put up was contributed by a neighborhood member. The views expressed listed here are the writer’s personal.
“Whereas the State slowly and cautiously reopens, the well being and security of you and our workers stays our prime precedence.”David Rotatori
Ion Bank’s Dedication to Our Clients and Staff
As Connecticut enters Part 1 of reopening from the COVID-19 pandemic, Ion Bank is dedicated to our clients and the communities we serve. As all the time, via Ion Bank, Ion Insurance coverage and Ion Investments, we’re right here to help every of you with all of your monetary wants. Whereas the State slowly and cautiously reopens, the well being and security of you and our workers stays our prime precedence.
Listed below are a number of the issues we’re doing:
- By way of the Small Enterprise Administration’s Paycheck Safety Program (PPP), Ion Bank has assisted virtually 1,500 companies with loan requests totaling greater than $170 million. These funds have enabled many companies to proceed going, insuring their workers and households have continued earnings throughout this disaster. We’ll proceed accepting purposes from current or new clients. Go to our web site to use: www.ionbank.com
- In an effort to halt the unfold of the illness, we’ve got elevated the frequency and scope of our cleansing actions at department workplaces, drive ups, and PTM/ATMs in addition to worker workspaces. When you’ve got an appointment to go to our department foyer, masks are required to be worn by each workers and clients. We’ve got additionally put up plexiglass screens at our teller line and customer support desks for added safety.
- To help these in want, The Ion Bank Basis has elevated its grant allocation quantity this 12 months to $1 million, together with an extra grant of greater than $150 thousand for COVID-19 aid to our space United Methods.
Whereas we all the time like to see you in particular person, for now we encourage you to make use of digital banking at any time when potential instead of visiting a department. Now is a superb time for us that will help you get related. Simply name 203.729.4442!
- Our On-line Banking system, iBanking, is offered to you 24/7 via your PC or in your telephone utilizing our cell app
- Ion Bank Private Teller Machines allow you to converse to a consultant from our foyer or drive up machines with expanded hours – 7am to 8pm Monday-Friday and 7am to 3pm on Saturday
- Our ATMs can be found 24/7 on your comfort
- Name Bank by Cellphone at 203.720.5300 anytime
- You may name our Contact Middle at 203.729.4442 in the course of the hours of 7am to 8pm Monday-Friday and 7am to 3pm on Saturday
Hoping you, your loved ones and family members keep protected and keep wholesome as we kick off the summer season season!
President & CEO