… rooftop garden. Its annex building hosts a room for global accelerators on the first floor and Fintech Center Korea on the second floor. It has several seminar rooms where startup aspirants can rece…
You may also like
“Oh my f—— god,” Tesla CEO Elon Musk exclaimed when the glass cracked. “Well, maybe that was a little too hard.” Source: CNBC Tesla claimed its pickup truck was...
The truck is Tesla’s sixth vehicle since it was founded in 2003.
Tesla unveils its first electric pickup, the Cybertruck
Microsoft said on Thursday it had been granted a license from the U.S. government to export software to Huawei Technologies Co Ltd. Source: CNBC Microsoft granted license to export ‘mass...
In his speech before the Anti-Defamation League, Sacha Baron Cohen said hate groups are rising all around the world, and Big Tech is part of the problem. Source: CNBC Borat actor: Facebook, Google...
President Obama said technology has increased inequality and made available so much information that people don’t know what to believe. Source: CNBC Obama: ‘People don’t know...
YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki, in her year-end letter, said YouTube hustlers can take some time off without worrying about burnout. Source: CNBC YouTube CEO implores video creators to take some time...
Carbon, an additive manufacturing unicorn backed by GV, BMW Group and Baillie Gifford, has appointed ex-DuPont chief Ellen Kullman as CEO. Source: CNBC Ellen Kullman takes the reins as CEO of Carbon...
According to data from consumer analytics firm Second Measure, DoorDash has 35% of the meal delivery market. Publicly traded rivals Grubhub and Uber Eats captured 30% and 20% of the market, respectively. Source:...
Liberty Media Chairman John Malone takes issue with SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son’s investment approach in light of the botched WeWork IPO. Source: CNBC John Malone says he doesn’t...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- CoinDeal is available in the USA now! posted on November 11, 2019
- Partner of the Premier League Team opens CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- CoinDeal reaches the USA – opens 13 crypto markets posted on November 12, 2019
- Zelle® and EVERFI Partner on Digital Financial Literacy Programs posted on November 17, 2019
- CoinDeal – Last chance to get free up to 500 CDL Tokens! posted on November 12, 2019
- Mastercard Works with Ant Financial and Tencent to new payments in China posted on November 15, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- Wolverhampton Partner opens its own CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- NatWest first UK bank to unveil biometric credit card posted on November 18, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- Hong Kong ’s recession shake Fintech Market posted on November 8, 2019
- The $25 Amazon Echo Flex is great for putting Alexa in tight spaces like your bathroom posted on November 16, 2019
- Meet eToro’s Most Popular Popular Investor posted on November 21, 2019
- Openness and integration – the new finance and new economy in a global context posted on November 18, 2019
- Token market is disrupting the financial industry. Are you ready? posted on November 19, 2019
- World Cryptocurrencies Regulation posted on November 21, 2019
- Robinhood crypto trading is bringing its zero-fee stock posted on November 20, 2019
- BitForex Exchange Launches Nervos (CKB) posted on November 20, 2019
- Growth of cashless payments continues in Germany posted on November 19, 2019
- Revolut Selects Bottomline to Meet Customer Demand for Real-Time Payments posted on October 8, 2019
- Risks to Banks with Fintech and Bigtech in Financial Services posted on November 19, 2019
- Fintech and bigtech firms and central banks – conflicting interests or a common mission? posted on November 17, 2019
- Marc Benioff gave a protester at Dreamforce 30 seconds to take on Salesforce's government work posted on November 19, 2019