You may also like
“Now we’re entering the fourth stage of computing. It’s the pursuit of [the stage known as] single source of truth, and we’ve built that into our platform,” Marc Benioff tells CNBC’s...
Amazon responded to a long list of questions about its practices related to a House Antitrust Subcommittee hearing over the summer. Source: CNBC Amazon admits it uses ‘aggregated’ data...
Google workers protested outside of an investigation into employee retaliation days prior to the company ending its TGIF tradition, internal memo shows. Source: CNBC Google employees protested the...
Protesters appeared during a keynote at Salesforce’s Dreamforce conference on Tuesday, and Marc Benioff gave one of them a little time to talk. Source: CNBC Marc Benioff gave a protester at...
When Waymo closed its Austin offices recently, it affected about 100 contractors, some of whom described the move as sudden and surprising, according to conversations with nine Waymo workers. Source: CNBC ...
D.C. Attorney General Karl Racine is seeking to recover millions of dollars in tips from the company and impose civil penalties. Source: CNBC DC Attorney General sues DoorDash, claiming it misled...
Sens. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., and Chris Coons, D-Del., asked how Facebook tracks users’ locations under restricted settings. Source: CNBC Senators ask Zuckerberg to explain why Facebook tracks your...
Roku said Tuesday it plans to share up to 1 million shares of common stock.
Roku stock slides after it says it will sell up to 1 million shares
More large companies are adopting Microsoft’s group-communications answer to Slack, including Alcoa, L’Oreal and Telefonica. Source: CNBC Microsoft claims 20 million daily users for...
Amazon announced the Fire TV Blaster on Tuesday which you can add to an existing Fire TV and Echo to control your TV, sound bar and more. It costs $34.99. Source: CNBC The latest member of...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- CoinDeal is available in the USA now! posted on November 11, 2019
- Partner of the Premier League Team opens CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- CoinDeal reaches the USA – opens 13 crypto markets posted on November 12, 2019
- CoinDeal – Last chance to get free up to 500 CDL Tokens! posted on November 12, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- Zelle® and EVERFI Partner on Digital Financial Literacy Programs posted on November 17, 2019
- Wolverhampton Partner opens its own CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Hong Kong ’s recession shake Fintech Market posted on November 8, 2019
- Mastercard Works with Ant Financial and Tencent to new payments in China posted on November 15, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- NatWest first UK bank to unveil biometric credit card posted on November 18, 2019
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- The $25 Amazon Echo Flex is great for putting Alexa in tight spaces like your bathroom posted on November 16, 2019
- Openness and integration – the new finance and new economy in a global context posted on November 18, 2019
- Japan’s SBI Holdings to take 17.9% stake in Fukushima Bank posted on November 11, 2019
- CFPB Announces Action Against Student Loan Debt Relief Operation posted on November 10, 2019
- CFPB Releases Financial Well-Being Report With State-By-State Comparasions posted on November 14, 2019
- Ping An fintech arm chooses US over Hong Kong for IPO posted on November 14, 2019
- Fintech and bigtech firms and central banks – conflicting interests or a common mission? posted on November 17, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- Risks to Banks with Fintech and Bigtech in Financial Services posted on November 19, 2019
- Growth of cashless payments continues in Germany posted on November 19, 2019
- October results of the Bank Lending Survey (BLS) in Germany posted on November 10, 2019