[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Article”]
JANUARY 15, 2020 / 11:42 UTC
LONDON (Fintech Zoom) – Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 by Domenic Carosa
2020 is set to be an exciting year for Bitcoin. Sometime around May 20th, the halving will occur which will see the block reward fall from 12.5 to
6.25 bitcoins. With less bitcoins being generated, many believe this could see the price increase significantly in 2020.
The first two halvings saw large price pumps shortly before and after they occurred. If historical data is a good indicator of success, we can expect
to see good gains for BTC through 2020.
About Bitcoin Price Prediction:
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will be around $70,000 by Alexey Ermakov
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will strongly be influenced by one major event: the Bitcoin – halving, by Moritz…
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: Its best days still lie ahead of it, by Jeff Barroga
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 Ranging Between $8k and $10k by Pascal Thellmann
- My Bitcoin price prediction for 2020 is $20,000 – Eric Brown
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 – Part 1
- Buy Bitcoin Without ID
- How to Trade Bitcoin?
- Which altcoin will replace Bitcoin?
- 5 Best Bitcoin Margin Trading Exchange
- Bitcoin: Bull Run has come?
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 by Domenic Carosa