[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Article”]
JANUARY 15, 2020 / 14:50 UTC
LONDON (Fintech Zoom) – Bitcoin Volatility attracts traders
The implied volatility of bitcoin options is currently below the average for the past three months and the 7-day volatility has been higher than it is now for most of the year.
The long-term trend for the volatility of bitcoin returns has been down over time.
On the one hand, bitcoin volatility itself is one barrier to adoption but on the other, the wild swings in the prices of cryptocurrencies attracts traders. Until the crypto market grows to the size of precious metals or equities,
the rapid price movements are likely to persist which is often due to the low liquidity and size of the market.
About Bitcoin Price Prediction:
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will be around $70,000 by Alexey Ermakov
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will strongly be influenced by one major event: the Bitcoin – halving, by Moritz…
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: Its best days still lie ahead of it, by Jeff Barroga
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 Ranging Between $8k and $10k by Pascal Thellmann
- My Bitcoin price prediction for 2020 is $20,000 – Eric Brown
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 – Part 1
- Buy Bitcoin Without ID
- How to Trade Bitcoin?
- Which altcoin will replace Bitcoin?
- 5 Best Bitcoin Margin Trading Exchange
- Bitcoin: Bull Run has come?
Bitcoin Volatility attracts traders